• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Well-wishing to WotC Employees (Forked Thread: Batten: a time to unite?)

Klaus

First Post
Forked from: Batten: a time to unite?

Klaus said:
The only tenous link we have with this case is that the perpetrator was an employee of Wizards of the Coast. He probably had friends there who are now pretty shooked up. If you really want to do something, send a note to "The Staff at Wizards of the Coast" wishing them serenity and peace after the recent tragedy. It's a company made of people*, like all others.

* - "Soylent Green" reference unintentional.

So here it is. Please reply only if you want to add your well-wishing.

To the employees of Wizards of the Coast,

The community at EN World wish you all serenity and peace after the recent tragedy involving one of your co-workers.

Be well.

Kzach

Banned
Banned
My condolences and sympathies to the victim's friends and family, and to all those affected by this tragedy.

Family

First Post
A very odd and confusing time I'd imagine. I am sorry that the worst of life has rammed into yours. Hopefully your head, and the larger social gestalt smooth into some sembelance that can be delt with over time.

-Jeff

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing (He/They)
My heart goes out to the staff of WotC, who have lost one of their own. I hope you find comfort with each other in this difficult time.

Tervin

First Post
Adding my condolences, and the hope that everyone affected by this has strength and good friends to help them through it.

Schmoe

Adventurer
To all those who have been touched by this tragedy, you have my sincere wish that you are able to find strength through these difficult times. Find comfort in the loved ones around you, and I wish you peace in the coming days.

"I wish you peace when the cold winds blow
Warmed by the fire’s glow
I wish you comfort in the, the lonely time
And arms to hold you when you ache inside

I wish you hope when things are going bad
Kind words when times are sad
I wish you shelter from the, the raging wind
Cooling waters at the fever’s end

I wish you peace when times are hard
The light to guide you through the dark
And when storms are high and your, your dreams are low

I wish you the strength to let love grow on,