• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Weretouched Master (Eberron)

Wyvernhand

First Post
Generally, its better to just start a new thread than to necro a thread from 4 years ago. It doesn't really hurt anything, and people are more likely to respond to your comments rather than the comments of someone who hasn't posted in years.

That said, consult my guide for natural attacks and how to combine them with manufactured weapons.

Third, Weretouched Master was horribly neutered beyond usefulness. If she's a shifter ranger, just have her stay shifter ranger and keep taking shifter feats. She'll be more shifter than a Weretouched Master will ever be.

Lastly, changing claws to something more akin to UASs isn't too terribly rules breaking, especially since she's doing it on a Ranger chassis. As a highly knowledgable rules monkey, I could break the game into pieces with that houserule, but I doubt she'll even come close to that.

simen

First Post
I've gotten permission from the DM to houserule parts of "Weretouched Master". I really like the flavour of the PrC, as a Shifter becoming more and more of a beast.

I thought it would be an easy build, until I saw how natural attacks worked. And through this thread I found the new errata (I had the old one). I thought about making my own "Weretouched III" based on the original "Alternative Form".

And then I thought about have claws work as light offhand weapons for the calculation of the number of attacks you can make based on your BAB. But not for taking "Two Weapon Defense" and such feats, only for easy multiattacking.

One rediming bonus of "Weretouched Master" no matter on the original or any errata is the shifter bonus feats, you get two additional feats, which is very nice :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads