• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Werewolf: The Forsaken Interest Thread

Graf

Explorer
I will be heading away for my wedding/honeymoon in a few days (i.e. on the 3rd) and returning on the 17th.

I will try to stay in touch but we'll be moving around a lot and it may not be possible.

Camera will generally continue to transform into garou and attack like a proper werewolf. After the battle he'll be mopy and a bit quiet and follow people's leads.

Shalimar

First Post
Umm, we just filled up on essence, and we are standing next to an essence battery, just use a point to successfully transform.

Graf

Explorer
I like the idea that Camera is young and inexperienced. And also that he thinks of essence as being a valuable commodity.

Tokiwong

First Post
I will be out of town for the week, starting Sunday the 8th through Friday the 15th, expect slow posts while I am on Holiday.

DrZombie

First Post
Annual leave with wife and kiddies for two weeks, off to southern france, swimming, drinking wine, hiking and doing nothing; I'd say i'll miss you guys but i'd be lying. :cool:

Tokiwong

First Post
DrZombie said:
Annual leave with wife and kiddies for two weeks, off to southern france, swimming, drinking wine, hiking and doing nothing; I'd say i'll miss you guys but i'd be lying. :cool:
Have fun boozing it up :)

Graf

Explorer
I confess to wishing to continue to play.
I know the story has been somewhat erratic but, in addition to being attached to my (admittedly obnoxiously quirky) character I was looking forward to seeing the development of our pack.

Oh plus the usual: Love/want to play nWoD Werewolf and don't have time to play in a "real" (i.e. over-the-table) game.

I also thought we had a good character mix. Sometimes people struggle with their own desires for their characters and the needs of the group but I thought we were doing well. Nice werewolfie tension without tipping over into (too many) random brawls.

Oh and we were finally getting to the good stuff too.

Remove ads