• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Western Massachusetts Gamers - how many?

Merkuri

Explorer
I'm an Eastern Massachusian as well (I actually live with Awayfarer :)) and also used to live in Connecticut, though even further west from Away.

The_Warlock

Explorer
Well, good knowing there are gamers hiding out east.

Otis? Wow, I haven't been up near Otis in YEARS. Used to drive up past it to the old Whippernon Golf Course with my dad when I was growing up. 9 holes on the side of a mountain, now that's fun golf.

Jeysie

First Post
See, it's like I told you, Warlock... all the geeks and/or gamers in Massachusetts live in the East. ;)

Peace & Luv, Liz

The_Warlock

Explorer
Jeysie said:
See, it's like I told you, Warlock... all the geeks and/or gamers in Massachusetts live in the East. ;)

Peace & Luv, Liz

I disagree! Alas, my Western brothers and sisters seem to be avoiding the wonders of the InTARweb... Darn them and their suburban and rural ways. Hmph!

I used to be a Western Mass Gamer. Former member of UMass Science Fiction Society too. I even ran a D&D game there as recently as 2005. I actually live in Connecticut. I know of a couple of others. Many have moved on or out, particularly although probably coincidentally after the demise of Space-Crime Continuum.

awayfarer

First Post
Come to think of it, a couple of the players in my Eberron game are from the Springfield area. We play online though and as such I've never met them in person. To my knowledge neither is on Enworld. If they are here they're being remarkably quiet. :)

The_Warlock

Explorer
awayfarer said:
Come to think of it, a couple of the players in my Eberron game are from the Springfield area. We play online though and as such I've never met them in person. To my knowledge neither is on Enworld. If they are here they're being remarkably quiet. :)

Ninjas, probably....chuckle

The_Warlock

Explorer
Varianor Abroad said:
I used to be a Western Mass Gamer. Former member of UMass Science Fiction Society too. I even ran a D&D game there as recently as 2005. I actually live in Connecticut. I know of a couple of others. Many have moved on or out, particularly although probably coincidentally after the demise of Space-Crime Continuum.

Ah, Space Crime...they always had a great selection. Though I've taken a shine to Modern Myths, they have a nice "Wall o' Gaming"

The_Warlock

Explorer
Varianor Abroad said:
Where is that please? I get up there fairly frequently for a parent.

Modern Myths? Right across from the Northampton Post Office in the little Talbots shopping square on Rt 9. Back edge, near the cutlery store...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads