Westgate Campaign (FINAL UPDATE 8/19/2005)

Ranger5

First Post
Muddman said:
"As for Raise Dead, yes they could. In fact Alexi has already been raised once. However, the problem is that the bodies are in a far off dungeon and the rest of the characters have not learned of their companions fate yet."

Whoo hoo, there is still hope for my paladin :)

He's doing a great job of weaving a storyline together. I just hope that all these changes in the party won't disrupt it. I think my favorite part of the campaign so far is the recording of days and weeks on the calander. This way our PCs have time to do all the "normal" things we would want to do and the acurate passage of time. My games have never taken the time to figure this stuff out, and its a subtle but beautiful touch.

Thanks D for the good words. And of course there is always hope. One thing I want to stress is that if there is something you all as a group want to do (ie, we want to find X or we want to recover the bodies of our fallen friends) then I would create the adventure to do just that. I may have the core adventures/missions planned out but I am always open to player directed adventures as well. Of course, as with all things there would be consequences.

As for the deaths of PCs, I have always kept in the forefront my mind when creating this campaign that the main plotlines will not revolve around a single PC. I have made that mistake in the past and it never turns out as well as it should. So for example if Thanon were to die next session, Z (the player) would have to wait until the appropriate time to find out what is going on with Thanon's father.

And this is the first time I have ever used a campaign calendar and I have to say it is working out rather well.

Anyway, I do hope you all are enjoying playing in it as much as I'm enjoying running it. And I hope that if anyone is reading this, I hope you are enjoying the stories. If anyone has any questions, feel free to post here or PM me.

Audhild&Krin

First Post
Well now that is a disappointment

I must say Z (Thanon) will be very disappointed to find out the campaign does not revolve around him. Maybe I should wake him up and let him know. Oh well. I am certainly glad the campaign does not revolve around one character or I (Dari) would have seriously messed up the flow by leaving, not to mention the deaths of my two companions, but they are overly tall so it's ok. There are too many tall people in Faerun! Sorry, I just got off of work and so am incoherent and slightly loopy.

Ranger5

First Post
The Seventh Adventure – The Enemy of My Enemy…part 1

This is part 1 of the Act 1 Finale.

On the 23rd of Nightal the two remaining Harper agents, Alexi and Thanon, received word from Waevor, their Harper contact, that three more agents for an upcoming mission of great importance would join them.

The next day the three agents arrived. They were:

Dexaron "Ghost" Taramaskan – male human swashbuckler and troubleshooter
Moira Nelbalm – female human bard and longtime Harper agent
Brother Nathaniel – male human monk with sorcereous talents and a penchant for peace

The three new agents had been briefed on their predecessor’s missions as well as on the other agents they would be working with. After some time spent getting to know one another, they finally received word from Waevor to meet him the next day on the 25th of Nightal at the Purple Lady Tavern.

When the five agents arrived at the meeting in one of the private dining rooms of the Purple Lady, there stood Waevor Talaphin and Lord Baerfarnth Vhammos, head of the ruthless Vhammos family. This came as somewhat of a shock to the agents as they knew there was no love lost between the Harpers and the Vhammos family. Often they were at odds with each other.

After settling around the table and having some food and drink delivered, Waevor told the agents what exactly was going on and what needed to be done.

For months the Vhammos family has been the victim of caravan raids. The raids at first targeted small, less important caravans but over time grew to hit the important, expensive ones. Lord Vhammos, having already tried to set a trap for the bandits and failed to capture a single one, had finally gone to the Harpers for help. The problem with capturing the bandits had been two-fold. One, they seem to have inside information as to the movements of his caravans and forces which leads him to believe there may be a traitor in his organization, though he had no suspects. And two, the bandits have some never before seen magic that allows them to instantly travel to an attack and back to wherever they have their base. And this magic seems to be undetectable and untraceable.

The only lead Vhammos has came two days ago. An unknown man trying to sell a very rare and valuable gem, one of the exact gems that had been stolen from a Vhammos caravan several weeks ago, approached a local fence within Westgate who was also in the employ of Lord Vhammos as a spy. The fence was originally from Thay and noticed two important details about this man. First he was Thayan as well. And the second was that the man bore the subtle markings of the Grey Rogues, an elite mercenary company from Thay. The implication was that the Grey Rogues were behind the attacks, but why? And who would be able to hire them for such a long time as the attacks have been going on for months? Vhammos told the agents that he had never even heard of the Grey Rogues until now so he did not think the attacks were motivated by revenge. His personal opinion is that it was one of the other noble families of the Westgate.

However, since he still had no definite proof and knowing that if it was one of the other noble families it would be more prudent to have an impartial third party uncover the plot. Enter the Harpers.

Vhammos did have one of his most trusted agents, a man by the name of Richter, do some reconnaissance. He did so and was able to track the alleged Grey Rogue back to an abandoned sanatorium in the eastern section of the city near the river.

At the meeting, Richter was present but very well hidden in the shadows. At his lord’s command he revealed himself to the Harpers. Thanon and Alexi were shocked to discover that Richter was the same man that Nagrath had hired to capture Dari. This did not sit well to the two friends of Dari but they held their peace for the sake of the mission.

After Richter related what he had found, Waevor gave the agents their mission. In three days time, on the 28th of Nightal, a very important caravan of the Vhammos family would be heading out. If it were attacked, that would pretty much ruin the Vhammos family in turn leaving a huge financial vacuum in the city’s resources. The agent’s mission was to infiltrate the sanatorium and bring the head of the Grey Rogues to Waevor so they could learn who was behind the attacks. He suggested they take the next 12 hours to prepare before starting.

The agents heeded Waevor’s advice and began a serious of investigations to gather as much information as they could. After several hours, they all met back with various pieces of information. What they learned was that the sanatorium used to be a house of healing during the Templeban Edict many years ago but has since fallen into abandonment. All the doors and windows are boarded up with the exception of one small one at the back on the second floor. This was where the alleged Grey Rogue got into and out of the building. And even though the doors and windows were all boarded up, Moira did detect some strong abjuration magic on them as well. They also were able to find a map of the sanatorium, which showed three levels, 2 above ground and a basement. They were also able to learn of the strengths of the Grey Rogues from a newly arrived Red Wizard named Haldon. It turned out that Haldon was the brother of Hinnar (see the first adventure “The Color of Ambition”) and had been ordered here to make preparations to reopen the Red Wizard enclave that had been closed for the last several months. He also had a personal agenda in finding information about his sister’s killer. For his information, he demanded that the agents be ready to help in track his sister’s killer. Of course, Thanon and Alexi knew the killer’s name already but not where she had disappeared. The agents agreed to help Haldon in return for his information.

Haldon was able to tell the agents that the Grey Rogues used to be a highly successful mercenary company in Thay. They were run out of Thay several years ago after their leader was killed. At the time their numbers were fairly high for a mercenary company but after their leader was killed most of their members disappeared or were killed themselves. Now they number around six or seven. Their new leader was a woman called Alerra. And the last he had heard they were in the Sembia region. When the agents told him they thought that the Grey Rogues might now be in Westgate a flash of fear momentarily crossed his face. The agents, though, did not press this.

After some more investigating, including trying to find who actually owned the building, and scouting of the area around and under the sanatorium, the agents eventually infiltrated the abandoned building on the 27th of Nightal. Entering through the small second floor building the agents found it just as seemed from the outside – dark, rundown, abandoned and devoid of life. They were right though but only partially.

They had not been in the building for more than a minute before they were attacked by a feral looking human with pale skin and long fangs. Thanon was able to identify it has a vampire spawn. As they battled the creature another joined shortly afterwards. Though they took some damage, the agents were able to defeat the creatures rather quickly. The retreating gaseous forms of the vampire spawn fled down the wide stairs towards the first floor. Alexi, and Thanon a little later, were reminded by the gaseous forms of something that they had seen a couple of months ago in the ice caves beneath Azinth Tower (see the third adventure “The Ice Caves of Azinth Tower”).

Rushing headlong down the stairs, the agents met up with four more of the creatures and battle was joined quickly. The five agents were still able to best the unholy creatures and one by one their gaseous forms fled down the stairs to the basement. And once again the agents rushed down the stairs.

When they arrived they were met with a single vampire spawn and the battle was joined. Just then though from down a long hallway, a door opened that had not been on the map and out spilled a human with twin daggers and three more vampire spawn. The human was obviously fighting for his life. As the battle raged through the basement, the agents got a good look at the man and realized he was the one that had tried to sell the gems to the Thayan fence and the one Richter had tracked back here.

The agents tried to get to him and help him out but they were too late, he fell to the vampire spawn’s claws. The agents eventually dispatched the rest of the vampire spawn. They noticed that their retreating gaseous forms all fled through the unmarked door that they found led to an unknown cavern. The agents explored this area and found the coffins of the vampire spawn with the now comatose undead in them. Thanon directed the agents to cut the creature’s heads off and throw them out the upstairs window into the sunlight. With that the creatures were dead.

Exploring the cavern some more, the agents then found what appeared to be a portal. Using his knowledge of arcane writings, Nathanial was able to determine that it was a portal and the activation word was written there around the edge of the portal. They just had no idea where it went.

Still that did not cause them any pause. They all used the portal and found themselves in a medium sized room with the same kind of portal. They could not be sure but they felt as if they were underground very far away.

Making their way quickly through this new dungeon, the agents found that it must be the hidden base of the Grey Rogues. They discovered several supply rooms, an eating hall as well as a training room. Unfortunately, they themselves were also discovered by one of the Rogues – a human female wielding a two-handed scimitar with deadly ease and precision. They entered combat with her and right in the middle of it the woman disappeared in a flash of lightning only to reappear right beside Moira and nearly eviscerate the young bard. Ghost, leaping to his comrade’s defense, was able to deftly disarm the swordswoman. Though a moment later, the woman again disappeared into a flash of lightning and this time did not reappear.

The agents, not really knowing which way to go, chose a closed door as their next route. And this led them to the biggest shock so far.

A huge blue dragon.

However, the dragon was trapped in a strange looking mammoth device. Odd-looking chains held the great creature in place with 2 claw-like probes dug into the creature’s mouth and throat. The anguish in the creature’s eyes was apparent and immediately Ghost took pity on it. Even though blue dragons are normally evil, whatever put this creature into this artifact was even more vile.

Before the agents could figure out a way to extricate the poor creature, Nathaniel, knowing the reputation of such dragons, requested that the dragon swear an oath of peace to him. The dragon, whose name was Aberrannon, swore that if they freed him, he would owe them a life debt. They took this a good sign and began working to try and free the creature.

However, the chains holding the creature in place proved to be more difficult to cut than they had anticipated. Alexi then drew Reckoner and within minutes the dragon was freed though extremely weakened.

It was at this moment that the several figures appeared in the room with the agents and the newly freed blue dragon. The agent’s presence had finally become known to the current inhabitants and they were not happy about it. Battle with the Grey Rogues was quickly joined.

The fight was furious and deadly as the Rogues tried to kill the Harper agents. Their ability to instantly transport themselves around the field of battle proved to be an incredible advantage. The sound of spells and steel quickly filled the ancient dungeon. Aberannon, knowing he could do much to help as hurt as he was, spoke a word of power and vanished. The agents could only hope that the dragon would keep his word.

As the battle raged on, the advantage shifted between the agents and the Rogues constantly, as their transport ability started to wane. However, Ghost did succumb to the Rogue’s wizard’s magic and died. Eventually though, two of the Rogues were killed (both of the women including Alerra), two were captured and one was able to escape.

Once the battle was over, the agents swept thought the rest of the dungeon and found the evidence they needed. And what it said shook Alexi and Thanon to the core.

It came from an excerpt from Alerra’s journal. It read:

"We have been hired to attack the caravans of the Vhammos family. We are to leave no survivors and we are to take everything of value and hold it in the treasure room. The woman, she calls herself Thandie though I am sure that it is a false name, was very generous with the gold as well as providing us with this base and the device. As long as she keeps paying us well, I don’t mind the work. This job, the easiest one so far due to the details she provides on each of the caravans we raid, will hopefully continue for a bit longer. Once we have enough gold, we will head back to Thay and take our revenge on Haldon and the rest of his family."

Thandie.

Of course Alexi and Thanon knew her real name, as did the other agents. Lady Thistle Thalavar, ally to both Lady Imryth and the Harpers.

What were they going to do? And why would Lady Thalavar do such a thing? There was certainly no love lost between the Thalavar’s and the Vhammos’s. But it did not seem like this would be something Lady Thalavar would do.

At this point the agents took a moment to catch their breath and decide on their next course of action.

Unanswered Questions
·Is Lady Thalavar truly behind the plot to destroy the Vhammos family?
·Who was able to capture such a powerful and ancient dragon such as Aberrannon and trap him in an ancient artifact?
·Who was behind the vampire spawn in the sanatorium?

Last edited:

Ranger5

First Post
The Seventh Adventure – The Enemy of My Enemy…part 2

This is part 2 of the Act 1 Finale.

The agents took stock of their situation.

One of their own, Dexaron “Ghost” Taramaskan, was dead. The leader of the Grey Rogues was dead as was another member. Two of the Rogues had been captured and one had gotten away. And they had found the Rogues leader’s journal that implicated Lady Thistle “Thandie” Thalavar of Westgate as the one behind the attacks on the Vhammos family caravans.

After taking about an hour to discuss what they were going to do, the four surviving agents – Alexi, Thanon, Moira, and Nathaniel – came up with a plan. The bound and gagged their prisoners. They gathered up the Rogue’s equipment as well as the Rogue’s money. And finally they took the body of Ghost. All of this they took back with them through the portal to the sanatorium. When they got there, they also gathered up the body of the dead Rogue who had been killed by the vampire spawn.

Before leaving the sanatorium, Alexi scouted out the area and made his way into Westgate to procure a suitable transport for all their cargo.

Within an hour he returned with a wagon and two horses. Loading up the wagon, the agents made their way to the temple of Tyr. There they met with Brother Lorcan who agreed to return their dead comrade to life.

However, when Ghost was returned to this world, he awoke screaming and rambling about hideous images of a toothy maw surrounded by claw-like arms reaching for him. Afterwards he was fine though a bit shaken.

Brother Lorcan also was able to help the agents out with their prisoners. The two living ones were taken away to be handed over to the city guards while the dead leader of the Rogues and the one killed by the vampire spawn were questioned using clerical magics. The agents were able to find out some useful information from the dead bodies. As far as they knew, the Rogues did actually deal with a woman called Thandie who had a noble demeanor. They were not aware of or allied with the vampire spawn in the sanatorium. And it was the Red Wizard Haldon who had killed their leader several years ago.

With this information, the agents reluctantly contacted Waevor to tell him they were back. He told them to meet him at the Purple Lady later that evening.

So on the evening of the 27th of Nightal, the agents met with Waevor at the Purple Lady. Also in attendance were Lord Vhammos and Tystarn Dauntinghorn of Cormyr. Lord Dauntinghorn was the current consort of Lady Thalavar and had heard through the rumor mill that something involving the Thalavar’s was coming to a head soon.

At the meeting, the agents related what they head learned as well as showing the journal to Waevor and the others. The reactions of those present were predictable. Lord Vhammos wanted to call for immediate action in taking Lady Thalavar into custody. Lord Dauntinghorn refused to believe it saying there must be a logical explanation. And Waevor attempted to keep the two men calm and focused on what to do next.

That issue was resolved quickly as Lord Dauntinghorn told the others that Lady Thalavar was out of the city on business and was not due to return until tomorrow evening. Waevor was able to get the two nobles to agree that the best course of action was to confront Lady Thalavar privately the following evening at her castle. Waevor also asked the agents to be there as well.

The agents went back to their apartments for some much needed rest. The following day they spent some time following up with Haldon of the Red Wizards of Thay. They told him of the Rogues and that most of them were dead or captured. They also related to him the details of his sister’s murder. He was glad to hear this and confirmed that the agents would eventually help him out with dealing with his sister’s killer when it became necessary. They agreed.

The night of the 28th of Nightal, the agents made their way to Castle Thalavar for their meeting. The sky was overcast with the waning moon only occasionally peeking through the clouds. However, Alexi did notice something odd as they approached the castle.

As the moonlight broke through the clouds for a moment and the darkened night sky was briefly illuminated, Alexi saw what appeared to be a twin-pronged dagger flying through the air away from the castle. A moment later it was gone, lost in the night sky.

This brought back a flash of memory to the urban ranger of a conversation he overheard between several bandits months ago in the forgotten crypts of St. Bethesda (see the second adventure “The Crypts of St. Bethesda”). He related what he saw to his comrades but they were running late and had to get to their meeting.

Eventually, the agents found themselves with Waevor, Lord Vhammos, Richter, Lord Dauntinghorn, and Lady Thalavar. Lord Vhammos leveled his charges against the noble Lady Thalavar. Lord Dauntinghorn was at her side defending her. Waevor attempted to mediate the situation and Richter stood silently at Lord Vhammos’s side, barely visible in the shadows. The PCs were then called upon to relate what they uncovered.

Just then, the back door to the study they were in opened and a cohort of Lady Thalavar entered. It was Jamal (see the first adventure “The Color of Ambition”). She wore a simple nightrobe but she had a feral look about her. It was then that Alexi and Thanon noticed she was no longer herself. She was a vampire.

She stated that it was she who had been behind the attacks. That she had hired the Grey Rogues to attack the Vhammos caravans by impersonating Lady Thalavar. It was then that she let loose with a deadly spell aimed at Lady Thalavar but much to her chagrin, the quick noblewoman dove out of the way. The agents all rushed forward to meet this new and surprising enemy.

The nobles along with Waevor and Richter all rushed out of the room while the agents entered into combat with the vampire Jamal.

The battle did not go well for the agents however for Jamal was an accomplished spellcaster and was able to use her magics to deadly affect. By the end, Thanon lay dead from one of Jamal’s spells and the vampire was able to escape.

The agents took Thanon’s body to the temple of Tyr. The priests were able to return their fallen bother to life. The agents then split up to gather information on the whereabouts of Jamal as well as find away to defeat her. They finally decided on procuring a wand of searing light by pooling their money. Alexi spent sometime searching for Jamal and his urban tracking skills paid off. He picked up her trail and it led back to the sanatorium. This confirmed for the agents that she must have been behind the vampire spawn.

Finally, something had been bothering Moira. When Alexi had related what he had seen on the way to Castle Thalavar, this had piqued her bardic interests. Following this she did some research was able to discover some history. First she found some history of the twin-pronged dagger:

“The Argraal of Orlak is a great drinking goblet fashioned from polished dragon bone inlaid with dozens of tiny bloodstones. This bloodstained chalice makes up one piece of the regalia of the Night King, a title accorded only to a vampire descended - via the process of vampiric creation - from King Orlak I of Westgate, who fashioned both this cup and the Flying Fangs of the Night King early in his reign. The first Night King hewed the Argraal from a large chunk of bone recovered from the skeletal form of Kisonraathiisar, the topaz dragon who ruled the region before the coming of Saldrinar of the Seven Spells. Orlak then enspelled it with unholy necromantic incantations.

“The Flying Fangs of the Night King, also known as the Biting Blade, this dagger hilt with twin poniard blades makes up the second piece of the regalia of the Night King. A small measure of the personality of the original Night King remains in the Flying Fangs. The weapon seeks to recreate the Court of the Night King, a body that consists of four dukes who answer directly to the Night King and eight counts who serve the four dukes in pairs of two.”

This led to a deeper search and she came up with the following piece from the most ancient history of Westgate:

“In -286 DR, the Year of Foul Awakenings, Westgate falls during the course of a single night to a small army of elite mercenaries who emerge from catacombs beneath the city. By morning’s light, King Thorndaer and his entire family are dead, and King Orlak rules over the oldest port in the western Inner Sea region. Until the end of his reign, the Night King holds court only after the sun has set, is never seen during daylight hours, and always keeps his entire face (except his eyes) shrouded with a black-and-white-hatched porcelain mask, leading many to suspect (correctly) that the long-lived monarch of Westgate is a vampire.”

“In -137 DR, the Year of the Blooded Sunsets, A company of paladins from the Vilhon Reach in service to the Morninglord overthrows the Night King. Following the vampire’s destruction, the group’s commander, Dawnknight Gen Soleilon, is crowned king of Westgate. The Radiant King rules wisely for many years, rebuilding Westgate’s fortunes and establishing the Soleilon dynasty. The paladin-king’s most notable accomplishment is the erection of the city’s first stonewalls and the construction of an extensive sewer system. Unbeknownst to the general populace, Westgate’s deepest catacombs remain home to at least a dozen vampires created by their former monarch. The undead legacies of Orlak war amongst themselves for nearly a year before a new Night King is chosen to rule Westgate’s underworld. From this day forward, the Argraal of Orlak and the Flying Fangs of the Night King are held by the preeminent vampire descended from the original Night King. Any vampire that slays the Night King assumes the bloody chalice, the dagger with twin poniard blades, and the title.”

And finally, and the most chilling, she found the following passage:

“Near the end of the Year of the Blooded Sunsets, an old hag approaches King Gen and speaks prophecy: In the twilight of shadow's return, the Scion of Night will be revealed at vulgar cost. With burning anger from ages past, he will bind the Radiant Heir and her blood will render unto him the darkest power.”

With a sense of dread the agents gathered their weapons and magic and headed for the sanatorium to deal with the vampire Jamal.

Unanswered Questions
·How long has Jamal been a vampire?
·Why did she hire the Grey Rogues?
·Has the Night King truly returned?
·What does the prophecy hold for the Harper agents and the city of Westgate?

Last edited:

Ranger5

First Post
Morte said:
Ooh err.

Looks like a good game, here.

Well I have to say it is a lot of fun so far. The players themselves seem to be enjoying it as well. Also, if anyone reading this has any questions feel free to post them here or email me directly.

Also, the next update will be coming after the following Friday. This Friday we are playing a one-shot epic game because one of the players can't make it.

Anyway, thanks for reading.

Ranger5

First Post
The Seventh Adventure – The Enemy of My Enemy…part 3

This is part 3 of the Act 1 Finale.

With the sun setting on the 30th of Nightal, not only was the year 1372 coming to an end, but the agents could feel an impending sense of change coming as well. Knowing that they had already informed the Vhammos family of the portal located within the sanatorium and that the portal led to their stolen treasure, the Harper agents felt that if they waited for the sun to rise the next day to take on Jamal, they may be sending some innocents to their doom.

This was something they all agreed could not happen. So with renewed vigor the five Harper agents made their way through the streets of Westgate filled with New Year’s revelers to the abandoned sanatorium.

Once inside the five agents came upon heavy resistance from five vampire spawn. The battle was fierce but they prevailed and Thanon’s wand of searing light proved very effective against the vile undead. Eventually though, they were met by Jamal and three more vampire spawn.

Jamal, relying mostly on her magic, proved to be a tough opponent. The vampire spawn were easily dispatched by the agents’ weapons and magic but Jamal proved tougher to beat.

As the agents had to rely on unorthodox fighting methods to try and bring the vampire down, she was able to deal significant damage to them through her spells. She very rarely used any of her vampiric abilities.

Eventually, Thanon, having difficulty hitting her with the wand, was killed for a second time by the vampire’s spells. At this point, Alexi picked up the wand and using his skill at emulating other’s abilities to use magical devices he was able to use the wand and eventually destroyed the vampire.

The four agents took Thanon’s body back to the temple of Tyr where he was raised once again in as many days. They also reported their success to Waevor. The agents were finally able to rest knowing that they had defeated a major villain, though the mystery of Jamal’s transformation would have to wait.

In the days that followed the dawning of 1373, the agents uncovered several things while other events shook the fabric of the city of Westgate.

At the temple of Tyr, the agents learned that Just Captain Torndith Hammersong of Tyr had been implicated in a conspiracy to undermine the church of Tyr. He had been taken into custody within the church prison and had been replaced with the newly raised Just Captain Lorcan Connalson.

Dexaron finally learned who the owner of the sanatorium was. It turned out to be Dahlia Vhammos, daughter of Lord Vhammos. Nathaniel then did some work trying to locate her whereabouts and it seemed she had disappeared – no one had seen her for a few weeks. He also learned that her demeanor had changed several months ago. She had become even crueler and almost feral. And she had not been seen during the daylight hours since then.

Moira and Nathaniel did some more digging into the prophecy Moira had uncovered days earlier. They learned that the “Scion of Night” most likely referred to the Night King while the “Radiant Heir” referred to a descendant of King Gen Soleilon, the Radiant King. After several days of poring over old tomes she was able to trace a direct lineage from the Soleilon dynasty to one family within Westgate.

The Thalavar family.

The last year had ended with some mysteries being answered but as is always the case, new ones had been uncovered. The agents now looked out over the city with a sense of dread, especially at night.

Ranger5

First Post
A Break in the Campaign

The Westgate Campaign will be taking a break for a couple of months. This is due to a few factors, the main one being that my wife and I will be welcoming our second child in late July and I am sure my schedule and time will be somewhat changed from what it is today. So not wanting to stop a campaign mid adventure or Act, I am choosing to pause it here until sometime after July.

Anyway, that is all for now. I hope that anyone who reads this has enjoyed it. And don't worry, the tales will continue. That is a promise.

Last edited:

kanithardm

First Post
Ranger5 said:
In fact, the very gods fear its sting. But it only does normal dagger plus the wielder's strength in damage.

Looks like an artifact I included in my campaign. The gods forged the artifact blades in my campaign, but they can kill gods.

Last edited:

Remove ads