WH40K (M&M): Agents of the Inquisition

Drerek

First Post
Addicuss steps down last from the lift followed by his gun servitors, GS-9 and GS-10. He scans over the area and out at the remains of the planet and sighs and says to no one in particular, "So much knowledge lost. We will not find anything of the Ancients here I'm afraid."

Listening to the conversations about investigations, Addicuss adds his voice, "Maybe I should see what I can find out at the Port Authority, Interrogator. There may be some recording or record of the transactions and movements of the traitor and her crew."

Karl Green

First Post
Battle Sister Isabella

Sister Isabella inclines her head in affirmative to Interrogator Vossler and then waits for Ecclesiarch Marcus to indicate he is ready to go. She will of course take the lead, and provide any protects that is required, excepting trouble at any time. She keeps her own counsel about the Ecclesiarch, for now, as she knows that she is a hammer to bring enlightenment and fire to the un-hallowed.

At the Temple she will again follow Marcus’s lead, but also wish to check out any historical documents that the church might have.

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
(lol...oops! I missed someone! Sorry! :))

"I'm not so sure. One of the office stacks is supposed to be the shell of an ancient ship. That suggests at least some things have survived."

She considers his suggestion then. "I'd rather no one went off by themselves until we have a clearer picture of this settlement. Come with Blake and me for now, Addicus. You can access their medical records and verify what they tell us. Since it probably won't take much time, we'll go to the Port Authority when we're done there."

LogicsFate

First Post
Shayuri said:
"Marcus and Isabella, go to the temple."

As you wish Interrogator. Marcus addresses the group before he goes, Go well in your missions brothers and sisters, The Emperor protects the righteous.

With a salute left over from his days in the guard, Marcus looks ready to depart. Giving a moment for the Battle Sister to make any of her buisness known.

LogicsFate

First Post
Ready, Sister? Marcus allows her to take they lead as the head to the silver steeple of the temple.

Marcus walks calmly and focused with just the occasional glance for suspisious activity. Not really being able to help himself he notes any possible ambush spots for later.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
"Sounds like a good plan." Dante took his hat off then reached into his coat and pulled out a iho-stick from the coat's inner jacket and inserted it between his hat's band and crown for good luck. He then put the hat, adjusted it, then completed his private ritual by flicking the

Dante waited a moment as the group began to disperse before walking towards Kai and the gangster. He will notify Kai of the plan as soon as they are both alone. But until then he planned to listen to the conversation Kai was having, and hopefully pick up a piece of useful information.

Lobo Lurker

First Post
The Central Temple-- Marcus and Isabella make their way into the church. As usual, they note, friezes of the Emperor and other Saints are displayed on every surface. Imperial Aquilas are etched into every surface and street deacons bless the local miners and smelter-menials as they walk by, exhorting them to faith in the Emperor and sacrifice for the Imperium.

As they make their way inside the temple, many of the preachers and temple-staff take note of Sister Isabella's distinctive armor and soon they are approached by a man in a robe woven of cloth-of-gold and inlaid with rubies and diamonds. "May the peace of the Emperor be upon you brother and sister. What can we do for you this afternoon?"

The Medicae Station-- Addicus, Aridha and Blake make their way to the Medicae station. You note that the medical staff is quietly evacuating the patients that can be moved. Scarlet-robed nurses, medics, surgeons and doctors are running around everywhere. Your group goes over to the Records area where a flash of Inquisitor Loren's Rosette is enough to get you unfettered access to the work logs.

The number of muggings/murders/missing persons is unchanged over the past few months. The number of work-related injuries and deaths is unchanged as well. Starting a month ago, however, there have been eight unexplained murders/accidents per week.

Ahrida notes that 8 is the number sacred to chaos (noting the skull-faced eight-pointed iron star of chaos as a fairly iconic cult icon throughout the galaxy). It would seem, on the surface, that a chaos cult is present an active on this world.

The Commercia-- After finishing their conversation with the ganger (GM Note: don't let me cut you short there, ask any questions you might have an take any actions you might take) Kai and Dante make their way over to the Commercia, a massive beige ceramite dome. In short, its a madhouse inside as hawkers, barters and out-system miners compete with local suppliers, off-world importers, and smelter, temple and Administratum menials for attention and credits. Alarm klaxons wail in the background but can't really be heard over the day-to-day tidal wave of sound coming from the Commercia. Kai realizes that this is the place to find whatever one could want on this backwater world, from foodstuffs and ores, to knowledge and joy-girls and other, darker addictions such as gladstones, flects and obscura.

Shayuri

First Post
Lovely, Aridha thinks as she reviews the files. At least it's only been a month. Or...someone wants us to think it's only been a month. Hm.

"Addicus, scan the records and see if there's any evidence of tampering. If not, unless anyone has any objections, I think the Port Authority is next."

While Addicus does his thing, she says to Blake, "Would you give Marcus a vox and let him know we have evidence of a chaos cult? It might help them in their investigation to know that."

She doesn't add that Jaina would probably be listening to vox signals...and Ari wanted her to know they'd found this out. Their reaction might provide more clues as to what they were up to.

Last edited:

hewligan

First Post
Kai nodded his head towards Dante, welcoming his presence as he drew down on the Iho-stick, letting the fumes leak out through his nose.

"So where are we heading?" he asked Dante, nodding at the man's response. He turned back to the muscle, realising he hadn't answered the man's question yet. "Let's just say that the two of us have been stuck with some rather uncomfortably bunk-mates these past few weeks, and we are now in desperate need of hard liquor. Can you recommend a place in the Commercia away from prying eyes where we could get stone cold obliterated?"

Drerek

First Post
Shayuri said:
She considers his suggestion then. "I'd rather no one went off by themselves until we have a clearer picture of this settlement. Come with Blake and me for now, Addicus. You can access their medical records and verify what they tell us. Since it probably won't take much time, we'll go to the Port Authority when we're done there."
Addicuss, his mechanical eyes unreadable, nods his head, "As you command, Interrogator."

Remove ads