WH40K (M&M): Agents of the Inquisition

Drerek

First Post
Shayuri said:
"Addicus, scan the records and see if there's any evidence of tampering. If not, unless anyone has any objections, I think the Port Authority is next."
Addicuss gets right to work. What has looked up until now as some cable belt unfurls itself as a mechandendrite covered in various slots, bits of metal, tools and wiring. With a whirring sound, the mechadendrite selects the appropriate interface tool and plugs into the medicae's computer system. Addicuss raises his head slightly and starts talking quietly in what appears to be a language of beebs and hums.
[sblock=OOC]Addicuss is using his computers ability to check out the system for errors, intrusions or security issues and to find out any more information that is not readily apparrent. He will be speaking directly to the computer network via the Comprehend power.
Computers Check = 31
Computer Check simulating Diplomacy with the computer network (if necessary) = 33
Disable Device simulating Bluff with the computer network (if necessary) = 19[/sblock]

Eltharon

Explorer
"As you wish" Blake tapped the vox bead in his ear and spoke quietly into it "Team one, this is Blake. We've found information at the Medicae thats leads us to believe there may be a Chaos cult involved. Over"
He turned back to Aridha
"Don't you think we might be jumping to conclusions?"

Shayuri

First Post
"Yes," she answers mildly. "And it may be too much to hope that Jaina actually believes we are jumping to conclusions. Still, it costs only a few seconds and some broadcast power to create the possibility. Time well spent, if it provokes reactions that give us more information."

"And we shouldn't let the ease of discovery completely convince us there isn't a cult. Especially if it IS new, they may not have learned caution. One way or another, we will find out what is true in the end."

LogicsFate

First Post
Lobo Lurker said:
"May the peace of the Emperor be upon you brother and sister. What can we do for you this afternoon?"

'ail Brother, we are on buisness of Inquisitor Duvaun, I am Abbot Curulis, and this is Sister Isabella. says Marcus flatly.

Marcus keeps a close eye on the man demeanor. First, though, we have a few questions that need to be answered. Are you in charge here?

Blake tapped the vox bead in his ear and spoke quietly into it "Team one, this is Blake. We've found information at the Medicae thats leads us to believe there may be a Chaos cult involved.
Marcus listens quietly but does not respond. Already? The are either very astute or...

Karl Green

First Post
Battle Sister Isabella

Sister Isabella looks down at the lay-priest for a moment and then replies “'Peace is a lie, this side of the grave'. As Father Marcus has said, we seek information on history of Majeskus Primal. Specifically why it was destroyed, and what might have escaped destruction. You will also show us to your historical archives and databanks. We wish to know everything the church knows of this matter and any additional information that you might personally have access to.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Dante nodded at Kai as he approached. "The boss lady gave us free reign. We only need to check in in about an hour..."

Dante reached into his coat and pulled out his flask. "Now that you mention it, I drank my last drop before that hunk of tin landed..." He glanced towards the dispersed group with a smirk. "While we're there we should also check out some of the local dealers to see what they have, I know the boss lady wouldn't want us to check in empty handed." He glanced at the gangster. "Know anyone with a good ear?"

hewligan

First Post
OOC: Looks like Dante and Kai need to go and do some "Gather Information" in the Commercia. If the muscle recommends some places to try, we will go there first. Otherwise I guess we follow our noses and get some food and liquor in our guts, while also trying to crack open the underworld.

Gather information +19, probably just "take 10" on the roll, unless you prefer a roll (let me know - I will scoot off to Invisible Castle).

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
OOC: While gathering info, Dante is specifically looking for info on any new major arms dealers/suppliers what just recently pulled into town.

Gather Info (Nat 20 + 9) = 29 HUZZAH!

..If only he wasn't the investigating type of bounty hunter instead of the shoot em up type..

LogicsFate

First Post
Karl Green said:
We wish to know everything the church knows of this matter and any additional information that you might personally have access to.

Marcus nods in aggreement, and looks to the laypriest. His warm expression a nice counterpoint to the steely Battle Sister.

Remove ads