• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Whagjmacallit?

Ferret

Explorer
I don't know the name but could anyuone make a "insert name" about double repeat truestike, cleave, hold the charge and slayliving?

Caliber

Explorer
Ferret said:
I don't know the name but could anyuone make a "insert name" about double repeat truestike, cleave, hold the charge and slayliving?

Translates to:

Could anyone make a Smackdown utilizing a Double Repeating Trustrike, Cleave, Hold the Line, and Slay Living?

I guess the True Strike would be Power Attacked away and Cleave would be used to cut down the hoards of opponents.

I don't really recall what Hold the Line does (I assume thats the Feat you mean, I don't think I have ever heard of Hold the Charge.) and am unsure how Slay Living would factor into what looks like an otherwise melee-oriented Smackdown.

Of course I am not the guy who makes those around here, so maybe my perceptions are somewhat limited. :D

I'm sort of imagining the result of a combo like that.

It'd have an effect startlingly similar to one of those tree mulching machines vs several foes.

Nasty.

-F

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads