• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What 3e (& 3.5e) terms are you sick of?

Magic Rub

First Post
A simple question.

What 3e (& 3.5e) terms drive you bananas because you've read/discussed/said them too much. The terms that if you hear them just a few more times they'll send you screaming over the edge ;)

For me the big ones are;
- Game Balance
- Meta Gaming

:D

Psion

Adventurer
Magic Rub said:
A simple question.

What 3e (& 3.5e) terms drive you bananas because you've read/discussed/said them too much. The terms that if you hear them just a few more times they'll send you screaming over the edge ;)

Well perhaps more generally than 3e/3.5e, I think anyone who uses the term "roll-playing" and still thinks that they are terribly clever for doing so (or worse, thinking it proves anything) is seriously out-of-touch.

Forrester

First Post
"Okay, so, with my standard I'll Haste myself and then take a move-equivalent and then with my partial I'll do a partial charge as long as I can avoid an AoO. Oh, can I get a 5-foot step in there?"

Yeah, that pretty much sums them all up.

Drawmack

First Post
broken
unbalanced

pretty much any general term that people think aleviates the need to through discussion of your problem with something.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads