What are the best Goodman Dungeon Crawl Classics?

kitsune9

Adventurer
I played a few of them myself and enjoyed Lair of the Rat King, Aerie of the Crow God, one with a word Blackguard in the title, and Bloody Jack's Gold. There were a couple more too but I can't think of the titles.

The Blackguard and Bloody Jack's Gold were tough modules and BJG was really frustrating at times until you get to the end and then it has a really good conclusion.

Can't say which one I enjoyed the most though.

demiurge1138

Inventor of Super-Toast
Man, I read that thread ad disagree with ... nearly everything written. :)

Hah! I was actually just about to promote my thread here, and I saw that the work's been done for me. Can't say I mind being disagreed with--if completely disregarding my recommendations gets you modules you enjoy playing, my work still paid off.

Filcher

First Post
Hah! I was actually just about to promote my thread here, and I saw that the work's been done for me. Can't say I mind being disagreed with--if completely disregarding my recommendations gets you modules you enjoy playing, my work still paid off.

Absolutely. Demi's opinions are just as valid, though our tastes differ.

Thank goodness, too. World would be awfully boring if everyone thought like me.

roguerouge

First Post
The Dragonfiend Pact (fun with reduce person)
Cages of Delirium (insane asylum that's creepy, has a great last fight, forces you to explore the whole thing, and the soundtrack's okay.)
Escape the Forest of Lanterns (possibly the craziest session you'll have)
The Adventure Continues (About a half dozen useable adventures)

Remove ads