• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What are your favorite RBDM tricks?

sirwmholder

First Post
Have the BBEG create a "Fun House" out of multiple Mirror of Oppositions... then cast Mirror Image just to add to the mayhem... yeah, I like completely insane combat... especially when running a Carnival.

William Holder

Allegro

First Post
A kobold lair with a 8 foot ceiling that is held up by a chain, loosen the chain and the ceiling that falls to 2.5 feet. Any medium sized PC is then squeezed leveling the playing field for the Kobold warriors.

Corbert

Explorer
roguerouge said:
I find rape singularly unfunny.

As do I, and to those I offended I apologize. Unfortunately I just copied and pasted from a document I had set aside for review, without having yet reviewed it. :eek:

Corbert said:
As do I, and to those I offended I apologize. Unfortunately I just copied and pasted from a document I had set aside for review, without having yet reviewed it. :eek:
You know what's less funny than a bad rape joke? A plagarized bad rape joke. :\

Zelc

First Post
My favorite is the Half-Red Dragon Half-White Dragon Half-Black Dragon Half-Blue Dragon Bat Swarm (CR 10). Got sonic? :D

moritheil

First Post
Zelc said:
My favorite is the Half-Red Dragon Half-White Dragon Half-Black Dragon Half-Blue Dragon Bat Swarm (CR 10). Got sonic? :D

Why bat swarm? Why not something immune to sonic as the base creature?

Zelc

First Post
moritheil said:
Why bat swarm? Why not something immune to sonic as the base creature?
Well, it needs to be a swarm for immunity to weapon damage and single-target spell effects. I picked the bat swarm because it's the one with the lowest CR that has flying. If you know of a low-CR swarm that's immune to sonic, then I'd like to know :).

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Corbert said:
Thanks for apologizing. It happens.

Back on topic!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads