• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What did Monte mean?

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
Umbran said:
Perhaps if we go to far, maybe Rel won't want to afillyate himself with us other mods.

Give us the colt shoulder? I think he's more stable than that. And I've never believed a hun-jodhpurs-ent in his avowed hatred; hinny-ds to maintain his image, but I've seen him make a pun himself before! (He wouldn't ad-dressage-eneral group that way, of course - this was a private cob-versation.)

No, I've stud-ied his reactions, and he can hackamore hostile bunch than we'd ever be!

I fi-girth-ere's a likelihood we'll see a bit of drama from time to time, but if he were really going to flame out, it would have happened farrier-ly on.

Just in case, though, we should perhaps start to groom his replacement. I suspect there'll be some jockey-ing for prime position once word gets out...

-Hyp.

ssampier

First Post
Monte is just covering for his gaffe, "Yeah, yeah, it was a joke. A joke... that's the ticket." We all know he's really a really nice and talented space-alien. ;)

Flexor the Mighty! said:
Facts, schmacts. You an prove anything remotely true with facts.

Phhht, facts are like statistics. You know you can prove anything with stats? Seventy-percent of people know that.

Personally, I think all the puns have gone out to pasture... Just gonna brush up on my competition and leave them in the dust about 5 lengths back. But I have to hands it to you all, you did give it a good run for the roses. But I think this one's headed to the glue factory.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads