Votes: 34 30.9%
  • Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania GOOD

Votes: 16 14.5%
  • Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania BAD

Votes: 20 18.2%

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Simple thumbs up or thumbs down rating for each movie. Rate the ones you've seen.

Good and bad mean whatever you want them to mean. For me, it's 'average or below' -- probably whether I'd bother watching them again, but your criteria may vary.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I've seen all but the Ant-Man one. Most were ok but nothing special. Thor and Black Panther were not good. The Spiderman movies were the best of the bunch.

UngainlyTitan

Legend
Supporter
I have an issue with the poll values. I have not seen The Wakanda or Ant Man movies but in general I have enjoyed any Marvel movie I have watched and probably would watch again. It is reliable entertainment. However, Shang Chi is the only one, on the list, I would rate as a quality movie.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I have an issue with the poll values. I have not seen The Wakanda or Ant Man movies but in general I have enjoyed any Marvel movie I have watched and probably would watch again. It is reliable entertainment. However, Shang Chi is the only one, on the list, I would rate as a quality movie.
I mean, rate it how you want. Don’t worry about it! It’s just a bit of fun.

Jer

Legend
Supporter
They need to do something about the Spider Man titles. Far From Home and No Way Home?
The original name (Homecoming) is even kind of strange except in a meta sense. I mean, he does go to the Homecoming dance in it but that's kind of not really the focus of the movie at all so it's a weird thing to name the movie independent of the meta part. (The meta sense, of course, being that Spider-man is "home" in the Marvel universe again, so it isn't that weird of a title in a meta sense).

But then to build on it to make a whole "Home" trilogy out of it is just an odd choice to make. It clearly worked for them, but it's still a weird choice.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
The original name (Homecoming) is even kind of strange except in a meta sense. I mean, he does go to the Homecoming dance in it but that's kind of not really the focus of the movie at all so it's a weird thing to name the movie independent of the meta part. (The meta sense, of course, being that Spider-man is "home" in the Marvel universe again, so it isn't that weird of a title in a meta sense).

But then to build on it to make a whole "Home" trilogy out of it is just an odd choice to make. It clearly worked for them, but it's still a weird choice.
Even weirder to those of us outside the US who haven’t the foggiest what a homecoming is, who’s coming home, or why. American school lingo is incomprehensible!

Remove ads