What do you use the space UNDER your gaming table for?

frankthedm

First Post
Our table has an x shaped frame tha stretches to each corner. each nook of the "X" has two adjustable shelves used to store boxes and boxes of plastic minis.

der_kluge

Adventurer
Hypersmurf said:
Monte Cook at one point described how he makes players of invisible or blind characters sit under the table - invisible as a visual cue to the other players that they can't see that character, and blind so they can't see the battlemat...

-Hyp.

A blind player I can understand, but why would an invisible character need to sit under the table?

I built two 4x8 tables. One we play at regularly and the other has become storage.

Under the storage table are Comicbook TPB and holiday stuff. (yawn)

Under the main table there are boxes for props and foot rests. Clinton is convinced there is a dice gremlin there also. Two die have disappeared under there so far this year alone.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Hypersmurf said:
Monte Cook at one point described how he makes players of invisible or blind characters sit under the table - invisible as a visual cue to the other players that they can't see that character, and blind so they can't see the battlemat...

-Hyp.

That's a neat idea, though I'm not sure I like the invisibility thing.

I'd also have a hard time of convincing my players to do that though.

[I am glad, however, that I wasn't the only person who immediately though of 'legs']

Arnwyn

First Post
Emirikol said:
For those of you who aren't playing at a temporary gaming table, what do you use the space under your table(s) for?
Legs. And feet.

Seriously, though - nothing. We use my covered pool table in the rec room, and we don't want (or need) anything to go under there. Neatness and all that...

Remove ads