• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What do you want to see in UNHALLOWED?

Kae'Yoss

First Post
Some more drow. They're sufficiently evil for a set with that name. But no arachnophiles. That means no Lolthworshipping spider kissers and no scorpion drow, either.

A priestess of Kiaransalee would be the perfect fit.

I also want a gnome necromancer in Unliving Room (furnished animated skeleton of something large).

Kunimatyu

First Post
Basically, the stuff that should have shown up in Blood War but didn't.

More Yugoloths, especially a Nycaloth.

A Barbazu of the common or uncommon variety.

A Babau.

Aside from that, I don't really care. I'm waiting for an Aberration-themed set -- we haven seen an aberration since Underdark almost 12 months ago.

Kae'Yoss

First Post
Kunimatyu said:
Aside from that, I don't really care. I'm waiting for an Aberration-themed set -- we haven seen an aberration since Underdark almost 12 months ago.

Not quite right: Wardrums had Shuluth, Archvillain, a mindflayer.

Vocenoctum

First Post
The first thing I think Unhallowed missed the boat on was being next instead of now. Coming out one week after Halloween would have been nice.

In addition, I expect quite a few Castle Ravenloft minis, and that tie in would have been fun. Probably not enough time, or something.

Anyway;
Strahd
Mounted Gnome Paladin on Dire Badger
Stonehunter Gnome
Knight of the Raven, with raven on shoulder. :)
Living Spell that's ooze-like, or mist-like.
Priest of Vecna
Grey Slaad
Ultroloth
Whatever the Charon daemons are now...
Large Gold Dragon Sorcerer, decked out in magic items with a staff, standing and casting.
Gnome Alchemist
Gnome Fleshwarper (IIRC, the one from lords of Madness with grafts)
Iron Defender
Packmate
Bone Knight on Skeletal Steed

and yes;
Kuo Toa
Kuo Toa cleric
That big Kuo Toa from Underdark.

Remove ads