• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What happened to Devis?

Alhandra

First Post
Grim said:
"TWO MEN ENTER, ONE MAN LEAVES! TWO MEN ENTER, ONE MAN LEAVES!"
Oh, Heironeous gauge my eyes out, not ANOTHER Bard competition?

The last one degenerated into a contest of lesser and lesser bardic skills, culminating in the legendary Iconic Mime walk-against-the-wind test to decide utter Bardic supremacy.

It was truly a combat for the ages :rolleyes:

The REAL sad thing is, all the bards in the audience immediately began to paint/sketch/interpretive dance their vision of the "epic" contest.

LuYangShih

First Post
Alhandra said:
Oh, Heironeous gauge my eyes out, not ANOTHER Bard competition?

The last one degenerated into a contest of lesser and lesser bardic skills, culminating in the legendary Iconic Mime walk-against-the-wind test to decide utter Bardic supremacy.

It was truly a combat for the ages :rolleyes:

The REAL sad thing is, all the bards in the audience immediately began to paint/sketch/interpretive dance their vision of the "epic" contest.

I bloody love these boards.

Shard O'Glase

First Post
The real problem is Devis was just too dang good. They could no longer afford the endorsement deals. Now, a low talent hack like gimble whose looking for any job he can while he's desperately looking for stardom they can afford.

Shard O'Glase

First Post
Grim said:
"TWO MEN ENTER, ONE MAN LEAVES! TWO MEN ENTER, ONE MAN LEAVES!"

If the star was correct that was just a prosthetic, and gimble aint much of a man. So one man and one almost man enters I supect one man will leave.

Hennet

First Post
How's the view?

Alright Gimble, I'll give you points for the coat and the goat--they're both styling. And to be sure, there is something both sexy and useful about men who stand about crotch-tall.

But, Daddy, you're an Iconic and a bard no less--what is that sans serif font in your sig? Uninspired, and here it's your first week on the job. Mind you, Devis lowers his standards all the time but at least it's interesting (if often illegal).

PS. I went to Doc M for my glamour shot; he's the best.

InShambles

First Post
Why do I get the feeling that this thread will end in some sort of Crossroads style guitar battle? (The one with Ralph Macchio not Britney Spears, although I suspect the music will be much more in the vein of the latter).

I'm A Banana

Potassium-Rich
Alright Gimble, I'll give you points for the coat and the goat--they're both styling.

I knew gnomes were good with animals, but I had no idea that Gimble had a sexy goat! I mean, is that even legal in Greyhawk?! Well, I guess in a city that allows a mind flayer to dominate an elven woman, anything goes...

So, Gimble has a goat...aparently, it's a styling goat. Which either means it is thin and underfed and goes to dance parties and does drugs, or that it speaks with a lisp and does his hair.

...or maybe both?!

GIMBLE! Tell us about this goat! Is this full exposure? Is it a stay-at-home-with-the-kids kind of goat? Did it go through some ritualistic head-bashing battle with another goat for your affections? Does it call you a baa-aa-aaad boy? YOUR PUBLIC DEMANDS TO KNOW! Tell us about your barnyard boot-knockin'!

Oh, nice beard, too, man.

Remove ads