• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What Happened to The Drow War Series?

Crimson_Manticore

First Post
I just got my copy of "The Drow War: Book One - The Gathering Storm", published by Mongoose. It looks pretty darn good. But I noticed on the Mongoose site that the remaining two Drow War books have been removed from their calendar. Have the last two books been delayed? Canceled? Does anyone have the inside scoop?

JamesL85

First Post
I also recently bought the first book (PDF) and hadn't heard anything about the delay (cancellation?) of the other two.....

Thanks for the heads up.....

James

Mytholder

Book II's in playtest or layout at the moment, I think. Ade might still be writing Book III - I recall him bitching about epic-level monsters a few weeks ago.

They'll appear back on the schedule as soon as Mongoose pick new release dates, but the series certainly hasn't been cancelled or significantly delayed or anything. *

Mongoose Gar
*: Disclaimer - I'm just a humble staff writer, and anything I say should not be taken as the Official Word From Mongoose, but I'd have heard about any problems and I haven't...

Cavalorn

First Post
Crimson_Manticore said:
I just got my copy of "The Drow War: Book One - The Gathering Storm", published by Mongoose. It looks pretty darn good. But I noticed on the Mongoose site that the remaining two Drow War books have been removed from their calendar. Have the last two books been delayed? Canceled? Does anyone have the inside scoop?

Book II is written and with Mongoose. Book III is still being written. Epic d20 isn't easy to write. :)

The delays are entirely down to my state of health, which hasn't been great.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads