What happened?

Moggthegob

First Post
OOC: Ok thank you for the background. I do like the setup I will be adjusting the encounter depending on how you handle the first one. 4 3rds and 2 2nds seems solid.

DrZombie

First Post
Latharion enters a little later. He wears his darker clothing and goes fully armed. You can no longer see or hear his chainmail. He nods to Siobhan and Stulgar, and retreats in a dark corner, eyes scaning the area for danger.

Someone

Adventurer
ooc: Ok, since everyone wants to see Seat in this adventure I'll have to comply.

Seat: Archivist 3, HP 24, AC 15. 6 AP

Spells currently prepared:

2nd level: Cure moderate wounds, Web, Scorching ray.
1st level: Cure light wounds, Burning hands, Entangle, Free slot.
0 level: Cure minor wounds, Detect magic, Read magic, Guidance.

Seat arrives late and address Raven: "Again in the slums? Seems to be our fate lately. I don't know why I'm here - this mission doesn't look like the kind of things I'm done for, but who knows what can we find, like the last time."

Moggthegob

First Post
As you arrive the street gets a little more quiet the hobgoblin gets up and tries to walk toward you and falls feebly rolling a paper towards you.

However, you notice the paper fly off the other direction as a cloaked woman riding the wind flies onto the balcony on a strong just of wind.

" Are you here from the Tower's Shard? If so, please describe the woman who placed the flyer there. " the woman asks it in a very calm,almost too calm voice as her hand moves to her crossbow.

Manzanita

First Post
OOC: Raven can detect traps.

IC: Raven shows up with Seat. She smiles at the shifter siblings, but the place seems too dark to speak. When the woman flies in, Raven keeps her cool.

"We are all together, and from Tower Shard. The messenger was stealthy, but it was a woman, wearing a cloak with the symbol of House Lyrandar."

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Right, I don't know what I was thinking. Considering that Archivist + Druid ~ Cleric for healing and Archivist + Wilder ~ Wizard for Arcane concerns and an Archivist with the right skills ~ Bard against non-humanoid opponents, plus Raven is a Rogue and Stulgar is a tank, we actually have every role covered fairly well and in a balanced fashion. This will be the first time I've seen that in a very long time in LEW or LEB)

Moggthegob

First Post
OOC: Scary stuff man
She smiles and relaxes ever so slightly" Thank you, not only are you willing but, if you could see my messenger then you must be competent as well.

The woman goes over the X and lift open a trap door
"Come on in so we can speak in private without fear of being overheard.
She stops and points at Lily, noticing her ring, "You. You must check your ties Orien at the door. The information I am about to share is very confidential and somewhat embarassing to my house. Word of this cannot leak. If you wish to help, you must swear to me now on pain of death that you will not spread this word to other members of your house. If you cannot do this please do not follow me below and thank you for your interest."

And with that she goes down below.

Manzanita

First Post
OOC: Raven has the house orien dragonmark, but wears no outward sign of it. If confronted, she will swear not to tell her house, but if not directly asked, she won't volunteer for such an oath. Either way, Raven will accompany the others down below.

Remove ads