What happened?

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Oh, I didn't realise Lily also got a Natural 1! Wow, curses.

BTW, if the Exhaustion comes from Ray of Exhaustion, you do get a Fort save for that, although a success doesn't negate it completely, it only reduces it to Fatigue)

Moggthegob

First Post
(it says ray of exhaustion but it also explicitly says no save.)

Realizing that if he does not somehow neutralize Stulgar he is going to die, he stares stulgar down again(will save), shoots a ray of paralysis at him, and dispel magic just in case
and then he fires off the rest of his eye rays
Stulgar- Ray of Sleep,dispel magic Siobhan-ray of paralysis,Scorching ray Latharion-inflict moderate wounds Seat-ray of exhaustion (1d20+9=10, 1d20+9=28, 1d20+9=17, 1d20+9=15, 1d20+9=21, 1d20+9=28)
Siobhan avoids the ray of paralysis but the dispel magic hits him once moredispel magic (1d20+10=16) taking away his haste.

Siobhan is hit by two rays and begins to feel very lethargic and kind of on fire Siobhan (4d6=7)

Latharion is hit squarely by a ray of negative energy will save to half
inflict moderate wounds (2d8+3=18)

and seat begins to feel somewhat exhausted as he tries to get closer.

The weasel shifts into his true form an imp with no head but a few too many limbs...

DrZombie

First Post
Latharion -9 HP, stable

Latharion gives a sigh and falls to the floor, barely breathing and with a grey, unhealthy skin color.

OOC = will save =1. He was at 9 HP, -18=-9, uses an action point to stabilize. Phew. One action point left.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: No--looks like we missed it on the last page. It should have been that instead of the Natural 1 that Mog rolled for you since you prerolled it and spent an Action Point and everything--that's awesome: It might beat the Gauth before it can actually do that lethal last round of eye attacks.

That would also mean Siobhan would change her action)

Moggthegob

First Post
OOC:Oddly, I did take that into account for damage,but simply had forgotten where it came from and so thought it was lily's action still. Silly me. That natural 1 is nothing....

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: I'd just like to note that we have done 90 Damage to the Gauth before its last attack, including Lily's sling. I tabulated it all just now and double-checked. That is enough damage to kill a CR 10 Clay Golem (hmm, and 3 less than enough to kill the big daddy Beholder itself, CR 13). If it isn't dead yet, I'm getting serious bad vibes!)

Moggthegob

First Post
oh,you know what...i miss your last damage, Latharion's damage and Raven's damage... silly me there was no link so i didnt see it. Serves me right for skimming. Battle over as that last round the weasels going through a hole in the wall and disappearing.

Solange

First Post
"Horray! The Weasle's gone! Now we can find... ewww." Lily says, as her jubilation turns to disgust as she spots the half-elves and orcs. "Can we get them out of that stuff?"

Remove ads