What happened?

Rystil Arden

First Post
Manzanita said:
I hate to nitpick, but Raven's tally should be 2,626, not 2,526, based on the numbers you gave.
It's because he accidentally wrote 550 for the time XP, probably finger slipped on the keyboard. The last number should be 450, and thus Raven's total is, I think, right.

Manzanita

First Post
OK. Let's try this again w/sell values & a wand value:

12 potions of CLW (300 gps value)
a scroll of bulls strength & delay poison (150)
eternal wand of CLW (410)
2400 gps +2400 reward = 4800 gps
3 heward's handy haversacks (3000)
chain shirt +1 (625)
scroll of gust of wind (75)
each gets a pin in the shape of a gatekeeper rune providing +1 sacred bonus against special abilities of aberations also
a potion of invisibility (Raven)(150)
MW byeshk handaxe (Raven) (753)
Siobhan's blessing to turn into a snake one/day (150?)
9 bane sling bullets (720)
MW Byeshk Battle axe (Latherion)(755)

Total treasure value: 11,888

by 6 gives 1981.33.

Raven would really like that chain shirt. If she didn't get this one, she'd probably just go buy it herself, though eventually, I guess she'd like to move to Mithril. If she doesn't get the armor, she'd like a haversack. Maybe a potion beyond that. We should keep those 12 potions, I think.

Manzanita

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
It's because he accidentally wrote 550 for the time XP, probably finger slipped on the keyboard. The last number should be 450, and thus Raven's total is, I think, right.

Mog's basing this on Bront's earlier posting, which gave Raven the benefit of being 4th level for a month of the adventure. As Mog didn't actually assign those XPs, just posted them, I'm not sure how Mog wants to handle that.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Solange said:
Lily wants a haversack.

Why are we dividing the price of the gifts we were given?
I'm not sure--in character Siobhan doesn't care at all (which is partially why she has basically nothing going into this adventure). I think that out of character Manz wants perfect parity. I can definitely respect that even if I wouldn't insist on it myself. He at least took out all the ones that were used during the adventure from the pile.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Here's something weird I found when I was updating Siobhan--I thought Siobhan had 8 Strength, and I've been playing her that way and giving her a -1 to damage from Strength, but when I checked, she actually has 12--oops!

Stonegod, since she's actually been played with 8 Strength and I thought that's what I gave her, can I go switch it up when I level her up? I want her to be a support character, not a damager.

Bront

The man with the probe
Stulgar is flexable. He's not realy interested in any of the treasure other than maybe a haversack. He had the armor, but the dex limit is too restrictive for him (I think I forgot about it at the final battle when my dex was 22, but it was dispelled too early to matter much.) The axes are nice, but he'd rather have the cash for a mithril chain shirt.

Oddly enough, he can use the Wand of CLW.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Stulgar is flexable. He's not realy interested in any of the treasure other than maybe a haversack. He had the armor, but the dex limit is too restrictive for him (I think I forgot about it at the final battle when my dex was 22, but it was dispelled too early to matter much.) The axes are nice, but he'd rather have the cash for a mithril chain shirt.

Oddly enough, he can use the Wand of CLW.
I realise that Siobhan doesn't really have much to carry, being a Druid and all. If Stulgar will take her excess gear, he can totally have the Haversack that she grabbed earlier.

Manzanita

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Here's something weird I found when I was updating Siobhan--I thought Siobhan had 8 Strength, and I've been playing her that way and giving her a -1 to damage from Strength, but when I checked, she actually has 12--oops!

Stonegod, since she's actually been played with 8 Strength and I thought that's what I gave her, can I go switch it up when I level her up? I want her to be a support character, not a damager.

She's a piece of work. How'd she get an 18 DEX with only investing 6 points. And don't shifters take a -2 CHA?

Rystil Arden

First Post
Manzanita said:
She's a piece of work. How'd she get an 18 DEX with only investing 6 points. And don't shifters take a -2 CHA?
You're seeing her after I edited the stats to fix it (they also didn't add up to 33). 18 Dex is correct--racial bonus and Shifter Druid ability (replaces animal companion). The Charisma actually should be lower, you're right, but that's where it was before. That's unfortunate. I'll go fix it.

Remove ads