What happened?

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
The reason they are not spell trigger is to allow magewights to use them, thus allowing NPC classes to fill ranks during the Last War. In my mind, they should prolly been just limited to Sorc/Wiz spells to get the designers intent. Now back to your regularly sheduled thread.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Personally, I'd just give Magewrights a special ability to use spell trigger Wiz and Sor items instead. That helps fit the flavour while still having a solid design mechanic. Anyway, yeah--back to the regularly scheduled thread!)

DrZombie

First Post
Latharion gladly accepts the potions, and is eager to leave. He stands at the bow of the ship, preferring to be as much outdoors as possible, needing only a secluded spot for his daily meditation.

He will gladly tell tales of his days with the warband, slightly exaggerated obviously, to let the time pass more quickly. He is quite easygoing and not as xenophobic as the average Valenar.

Moggthegob

First Post
OOC: I will allow some sortof mingling and or telling me how you spend the trip now.It is a small schooner with a crew of 4 and you as passengers there are 2 rooms and cramped quarters at that can hold maybe 3 each if you push it. It looks like you are sleeping in a cargo area and the shi p looks designed for beating blockades.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Well, since we have 6, we will need to push it and go for three each. Ladies to one side, gentleman the other. Siobhan will spend her time getting in tune with the Spirits and seeking any intuitions they may have on this endeavour. She will also switch out her spells at the first opportunity--marshes with the roots, marsh grasses, and knobby little trees have more than enough brush for Entangle, so she'll finally be able to use that. She will not engage anyone except Brother in direct conversation unless approached, but she is happy enough to talk with her comrades if they please)

Solange

First Post
OOC: I'm back.

"As long as it doesn't actualy hurt my house, I swear not to tell them anything." Lily says for the oath.

"That's a long way to walk and it sounds dangerous," she says inocently, somehow inspiring some sympathy in her employer.

Lily will take the potions she's given. "This looks icky. Do I have to drink it?"

"Oh boy, we get to share a cabin. It will be like a sleep over. Mommy said I wasn't allowed to have boys at sleepovers though. The captain isn't going to lock me in the cabin like last time is he?"

OOC: Lily is generally curious and full of questions. She'll mostly stick by the party, particularly Siobhan and Raven, since they nice and let her come along and spoke with her.

Manzanita

First Post
Raven feels protective of Lilly, though perhaps needlessly. "No men will come into our cabin." She means this, having no use for their male allies in her chambers. At night she locks or baracades the door. She sleeps in her armor and keeps her sword handy.

She spends some time speaking with Seat, theorizing on the nature of Byrllys and his master, these strange beings who seem desire any cruel power.

Raven is happy w/Siobhan's distribution suggestion. I'll add 3 potions of CLW to her CS.

Someone

Adventurer
Manzanita said:
She spends some time speaking with Seat, theorizing on the nature of Byrllys and his master, these strange beings who seem desire any cruel power.

Seat is happy to share all his knowledge of undead creatures and their origin with Raven. The scrolls aaken his interest, until he checks out that they are fairly common prayers, so he decides not to add them to his prayerbook.

Otherwise he's serious on the berries thing. He buys some of them, keeping them fresh using spells of purify food and water and the day before they arrive he casts Goodberry on them, affecting 5 of them.

Spells prepared:

2nd level: Cure moderate wounds, Web, Scorching ray.
1st level: Cure light wounds, Burning hands, Entangle, Free slot.
0 level: Cure minor wounds, Detect magic, Read magic, Purify food and water (normally used up).

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Technicaly, can't Stulgar use the wand too?

Stulgar is happy to be out of the city and will spend much of his time on deck, preferably towards the bow of the deck, where he can feel the wind on his face. He's generaly very quiet and observant, and tends to keep an eye on Siobhan from a distance.

Moggthegob

First Post
The trip to the City of stilts takes a few days. The trip is generally unevnetful. The seas are calm and nothing out of the ordinary happens.

You land in the City of stilits in the dead of night and to your suprise the sity is still very much alive, when most citizens can see in the dark it seems that society never shuts down. There are many markets and tavenrs open as well as an open market lit by torches. You notice the entire city seems to be sitting on top of some type of bog or lake and at times you cansee down into the filthy water below where park of the bamboo decking that makesup mosto f the city has a crack or opening.

YOu can see this town has the feel of afrontier town. No city watchmen. No upper culture. Pure jungle law and west law applies here. In short, the city is nothing shorto f dodge with Orcs, half-orcs and goblins being among the more tame inhabitants of a place that also seems to sport the occasional harpy, medusa, and has its fair share of Ogres and half-ogres and as you land you see a pair of very feral looking shifters working the docks.

What do you do.

Remove ads