• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What is your current character's core class?

What is your current character's class (see post for rules)?

• Barbarian

Votes: 7 3.0%
  • Bard

Votes: 17 7.2%
  • Cleric

Votes: 31 13.2%
  • Druid

Votes: 11 4.7%
  • Fighter

Votes: 37 15.7%
  • Monk

Votes: 9 3.8%
  • Paladin

Votes: 20 8.5%
  • Ranger

Votes: 20 8.5%
  • Rogue

Votes: 34 14.5%
  • Sorcerer

Votes: 14 6.0%
  • Wizard

Votes: 35 14.9%

Driddle

First Post
You really need a "Whiner" option for those who are dedicated to playing the core class dedicated to complaining about polls.

Without that, this poll is definitely broken. :p

Agamon

Adventurer
My most recent PC was a Ranger 3/Fighter 4/Order of the Bow Initiate 2 (better known as an Archer). I picked Fighter because had he gotten to higher level, they'd all have been fighter levels for all those lovely archer feats.

I have a 5th level bard /2nd rogue/ 4th level Mind Bender. So I voted Bard.
This character would be considered a MacGyver. The solver of all problems that don't come down to physical brute force. One of the most Role Playing characters I have ever played.

I voted ranger.
In one campaign, I'm using the Iron Kingdoms ranger in a homebrew setting. In another, I'm an Eberron halfling wizard (used to be a shifter rogue).

Laiquende

First Post
I'm surprised to see that the Barbarian is the one that gets the last place, I thought that Bards were going to be one of the worst ranked of them, as so many web pages that i have found speak of them as the worst class from the PHB to choose por a PC

Lord Morte

First Post
One Dwarven Barbarian 14/Fighter 2 (yes I gave into the munchkin in me! Thankfully, the backstory supports it) and a Gnomish Psion (Telepath) 5 (hmm, maybe I should stop listening to that munchkin :D).

Voted Barbarian

Remove ads