• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What is your favorite movie Daily?

Arlough

Explorer
4e is all about cinematic events. That is why you get to choose when your character has an opening to use his/her super-move (Daily)

What is your favorite Daily power in a movie?

I think mine is the Wuxi Finger Hold.
Kung Fu Panda
Skadoosh.

By the way, I didn't know where to post this. Would this be the correct forum?

Last edited:

Siberys

Adventurer
I immediately thought of Iron Man 2, during that fight scene in the indoor garden. I distinctly remember getting a 'daily' feeling on that one.

To answer your question re: thread placement, this could have probably gone in rpg general. Despite using 4e jargon, it's not mechanical or story discussion ABOUT 4e, whereas the 4e boards are for specifically that.

invokethehojo

First Post
Crane technique.

If do right, no can defend.

Man, I had forgotten about that. You could start a thread just about crappy moves that movies were completely based around, like that one highlander movie where it all revolved around him stealing a dudes sword and killing him with it in one move.

But back to the topic: my favorite movie daily would be Conan's vulture-neck-bite-kill move from the tree of woe. "Woe" that was a badass move, couldn't do that more than once a day.

Last edited:

But seriously, who would take a power like this?

Jugular Bite
Daily * Martial, Reliable
Standard Action, Melee 0
Target: One creature that is smaller than you and is in your space
Atk: Str or Con vs. AC
Hit: The target is grabbed and takes damage equal to its bloodied value. You can sustain this grab as a free action. Until the creature escapes the grab, it takes damage equal to its bloodied value at the start of its turn.

invokethehojo

First Post
call it "Juggalo Bite" and think of the intro to that one ICP song where the kids talks about "I killz cats all... day... long.". It would be perfect for him, cats are small creatures, he apparently needs to kill them, the name fits his favorite band.

I feel terrible that I know this. I suppose this would actually be a musical daily though.

the Jester

Legend
call it "Juggalo Bite" and think of the intro to that one ICP song where the kids talks about "I killz cats all... day... long.". It would be perfect for him, cats are small creatures, he apparently needs to kill them, the name fits his favorite band.

I feel terrible that I know this. I suppose this would actually be a musical daily though.

I do not know this song off hand, what is it?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads