• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What kinda weather you love........>>>>

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
Galeros said:
I like it when it is cold and wet. :)
Me too. Overcast sky. Slight breeze rustling the leaves. I don't like the rain when I have to go out in it but I like rainy weather.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Well I'm glad doom and gloom reign here. But honestly it was more the alchol than cold that killed the original ACDC. :p

Aurora

First Post
My favorite weather is high 60's with a slight breeze. My favorite season is Fall. I also like a nice rainy day when I can stay home and curl up with a blanket and either read or watch tv.

MonkeyDragon

Explorer
The BEST day is fall, with some leaves green, some colored. Deep blue sky, warm sun, cool breeze.

I also like thunderstorms and blizzards that dump a ton of snow. Spring is also nice. I often find in the spring that I look longingly for green grass and leaves for weeks, see nothing, and then I turn around one day and everything is green. And I love spring flowers. Spring can still be wet and cold, though.

What I don't like are extremes in temperature (the really hot part of summer and the cold of winter), getting wet from snow and slush, humidity, and gloom. the thing I hate the most about winter is the extended darkness and the gloominess of the daylight hours. I get the winter blues sometimes and the gloom makes me want to sleep all the time.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads