• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What old modules would you like to see converted/reimagined??

Zaran

Adventurer
Can't narrow it down at all eh?

I don't want to. I'd like to see as many dm aids (adventures, settings, guides, etc) from previous editions to be translated into 4e for current GMs. WotC needs to learn that if they provide for the GM that the GMs will bring them more players. And it's the GMs that buy most of the books.

A Red Hand of Doom 4E conversion was posted on these very ENWorld forums. It was an extremely well done conversion that really captured the custom Hobgoblin leaders and Dragonborn abominations while most of the other monsters were pulled unaltered from 4E sources.

I started a collection of all the 4E conversions I could find and posted them on our D&D NYC Meetup website. I have a Ravenloft Conversion there also. I keep wishing there would be a place for conversions on ENWorld like there used to be... 4E Conversions of previous D&D edition adventures. - The NYC Dungeons & Dragons Meetup Group (New York, NY) - Meetup

Last edited:

Vael

Legend
Admittedly, I came to DnD during 3.5, so most of these module names mean little to me. But I have "Village of Hommlett" and "Shrine of Tamoachan", and both were really good. So, I'm going to second the "update them all" move.

Still, specific conversions I'd like to see:
- any 3.5 Eberron adventures. Eyes of the Lich Queen and Voyage of the Golden Dragon, in particular.
- Red Hand of Doom
- Savage Tide

jffdougan

First Post
People have already posted my top choices --

C3 (?) Ghost Tower of Inverness
I6 Ravenloft

And maybe the (not A) D&D mod Rahasia, just 'cause it was the first one I was given.

Remove ads