• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What old setting would you like to see republished?

What old setting would you like to see republished?

• Darksun

Votes: 116 31.4%
  • Planescape

Votes: 152 41.1%
  • Birthright

Votes: 81 21.9%
  • Ravenloft

Votes: 61 16.5%
  • AlQadim

Votes: 88 23.8%
  • Spelljammer

Votes: 89 24.1%
  • Greyhawk

Votes: 130 35.1%
  • Mystara

Votes: 74 20.0%
  • Council of Wyrms

Votes: 24 6.5%
  • Maztica

Votes: 25 6.8%
  • Kara Tur

Votes: 67 18.1%
  • Other

Votes: 22 5.9%
  • None

Votes: 15 4.1%

Yair

Community Supporter
What old TSR setting would you like to see republished by Wizards?

(Inspired by a similar thread on Gleemax.)

BiggusGeekus

That's Latin for "cool"
sym1.jpg

Wystan

Explorer
TOP SECRET S/I

I would really love to see Wizards try to update this in a way that it deserves. Sort of Like D20 Modern, but with real love and care and then world books like FREELANCERS and such...

hopeless

Adventurer
What would i like to see reprinted?

Mystara.

Just because its the original setting and one used for 2nd edition ad&d and deserves a reprint for 3.5 or 4e whichever.

sckeener

First Post
Planescape can exist in fluff as long as whatever they do in the future doesn't contradict the fluff. The Planescape books are fine.

Darksun, Ravenloft, and AlQadim need some rule tweaks to update them, but their fluff is fine too...

Greyhawk is a worthy setting to continue, but they might just want to leave it to the RPGAers....maybe publish a book every once in awhile of all the fan stuff for the setting

meomwt

First Post
Greyhawk. Without a second's hesitation.

Al-Qadim. There's room for a fantasy which moves away from the Tolkienesque feel of Greyhawk/ FR, and there's enough general 'Arabian Nights' knowledge for people to feel comfortable with it.

And Council of Wyrms. This would probably work fine in small doses, but isn't it cool to be a Dragon and eat stuff?

Huw

First Post
Jakandor, though more for the concept of mini campaign worlds than the actual setting (which was good in itself).

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads