• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What other boards do you post on/check out?

Turjan

Explorer
mythusmage said:
All interesting places no doubt, but the lack of links makes it difficult to get to them.
Most of the time, a www in front and a com or net in the end will do the trick. Actually, with modern browsers, even this isn't necessary :).

scourger

Explorer
Mostly here.

Mongose when Judge Dredd d20 was still supported and Coana was in the works. I was also interested int he Horned God complete camapign, but I fear it is never to see the light of day.

Great White Games, now that I'm interested in Savage Worlds.

Others just as-needed to look for specific information about a game or setting.

Runesong42

First Post
I'm surprised that no one has mentionned Mortality.net, but there and here are the only two places I even look at for my RPG fix... although now I have a huge list to keep me occupied for the next little while. ^_^

Wormwood

Adventurer
Wizards.com primarily for the min/max boards. Pure gold.

I occasionally pop in to rpg.net out of pure morbid curiosity.

No other gaming sites are worth the time it would take to click.

Viktyr Gehrig

First Post
I post here, at AlternityRpg.net, and at Planewalker and Tequila Starrise. Every once in awhile, I'll start posting at Wizards for about a month, then I'll remember why I quit the last time.

If Beyond the Moons would put up a forum, I'd be all over it.

caudor

Adventurer
ENWorld mostly.
On occasion, Code Monkey Publishing forum for updates on eTools
I also like to visit Necromancer Games forums for the latest on new releases.

mhacdebhandia

Explorer
Wizards of the Coast, RPG.Net (less often), and rec.games.frp.dnd are my main roleplaying forums. I used to be more active at Andy Collins', Monte Cook's, and Sean Reynolds' boards.

I'm also the most prolific poster by far on the forums of the university gaming group at the University of Sydney, SUTEKH.

Michael Morris

First Post
Here of course,
Nothingland where I'm notorious,
The Wizards boards where I occasionally do skin and graphics work.
I check the Nuklear Power forums from time to time.
Also vbulletin.org and vbulletin.com where I'm always looking for ways to improve the boards.

I'm sure I'm forgetting a few.

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
RPGNet (2 posts - whee super lurker!)
... where the best of tangency has left me unable to breathe.
and nothingland - more posts, less lurking

Remove ads