What other boards do you post on/check out?

loki44

Explorer
I'm just curious. Maybe within this thread somewhere I'll be directed to a place I never knew existed and might be interested in. As for myself, I check these here boards well regularly. I also peruse the Necromancer boards and judgesguild.net. Okay, I'll also admit that I lurk on the Paizo boards, but that's about it.

romp

First Post
Crothian said:
RPGNet

I get my d20 fix here and my non d20 fix there.

same here :)

silven crossroads also (disclaimer: I do photos of conventions for them)

ocassionally i check in at Kenzer & Co. boards and recently the MonteCook.com forums, very very rarely i look at the gaming report forums although the signal to noise ratio is VERY bad over there ...

Last edited:

Campbell

Relaxed Intensity
While I rarely post anywhere I get my d20 fix here, my Mutants and Masterminds fix at the official M&M forums, my Planescape fix at planewalker.com, my Shadowrun fix at Dumpshock.com, and maintain my sanity by browsing NTL.

JoeBlank

Explorer
I check in every once in a while at Nothingland, and the recently created Quietcool. Those are the only other places I ever post.

I check Oathbound.net sometimes, the Necromancer boards, Monte's boards (now that I have the Ptolus bug), and rarely WotC's boards.

For non-RPG, I have been know to poke around on the Straightdope, but I never post there anymore.

Rasyr

Banned
Banned
There are three forums that I frequent with regularity, here, rpg.net, and the ICE forums.

I also pop in to the Harn Forums and the Dragonsfoot forums on an irrefular basis.

Also, if somebody spots a HARP thread in another forum and lets me know, I usually stop by and check it out. :D

Akrasia

Procrastinator
Turjan said:
Rpg.net :). I post there regularly :).

Under what name? I post there regularly too (and probably hang out there more than here), but do not recall any 'Turjan'.

So, to answer the original question, I also post at RPG.net and Dragonsfoot.org (and, very infrequently, at the Green Ronin and Troll Lord boards).

Remove ads