• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What other boards do you post on/check out?

loki44

Explorer
I'm just curious. Maybe within this thread somewhere I'll be directed to a place I never knew existed and might be interested in. As for myself, I check these here boards well regularly. I also peruse the Necromancer boards and judgesguild.net. Okay, I'll also admit that I lurk on the Paizo boards, but that's about it.

romp

First Post
Crothian said:
RPGNet

I get my d20 fix here and my non d20 fix there.

same here :)

silven crossroads also (disclaimer: I do photos of conventions for them)

ocassionally i check in at Kenzer & Co. boards and recently the MonteCook.com forums, very very rarely i look at the gaming report forums although the signal to noise ratio is VERY bad over there ...

Last edited:

Campbell

Relaxed Intensity
While I rarely post anywhere I get my d20 fix here, my Mutants and Masterminds fix at the official M&M forums, my Planescape fix at planewalker.com, my Shadowrun fix at Dumpshock.com, and maintain my sanity by browsing NTL.

JoeBlank

Explorer
I check in every once in a while at Nothingland, and the recently created Quietcool. Those are the only other places I ever post.

I check Oathbound.net sometimes, the Necromancer boards, Monte's boards (now that I have the Ptolus bug), and rarely WotC's boards.

For non-RPG, I have been know to poke around on the Straightdope, but I never post there anymore.

Rasyr

Banned
Banned
There are three forums that I frequent with regularity, here, rpg.net, and the ICE forums.

I also pop in to the Harn Forums and the Dragonsfoot forums on an irrefular basis.

Also, if somebody spots a HARP thread in another forum and lets me know, I usually stop by and check it out. :D

Akrasia

Procrastinator
Turjan said:
Rpg.net :). I post there regularly :).

Under what name? I post there regularly too (and probably hang out there more than here), but do not recall any 'Turjan'.

So, to answer the original question, I also post at RPG.net and Dragonsfoot.org (and, very infrequently, at the Green Ronin and Troll Lord boards).

Remove ads