• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What setting are you using?

Playing Golarion 3.5. This is a bit of an unusual case, though... technically the Golarion book, and most of the Golarion material, for that matter, was still 3.5. Plus, 3.5 and Pathfinder, mechanically, are almost completely interchangeable.

So if you're looking for something that's specific to a system, I'm not sure this is a great example.

Khairn

First Post
Currently running Runelords AP in Golarion, but once this is over I'll be using Pathfinder in my homebrew. Now I'll admit that there may be a few familiar "Golarion" elements in my homebrew (Hellknights ... I'm looking at you), but then again what GM isn't a thief every now and then? :D

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
Once my game starts up I plan to set it in Golarion.

A couple of people in my group are huge fans of Forgotten Realms. So much so they insist on taking aspects like the god Torm and adding them into other settings. It kind of turns me off of running something there because they don't like it when I try to change things.

Which Golarion god is most like Torm so I don't have to deal with it?

Guillaume

Julie and I miss her
I would say Golarion. However, I run my games straight out of the Rise of the Runelords AP. I haven't bought the Sourcebooks for Golarion.

Zil

Explorer
I've been using Golarion for the two Pathfinder games I've been running : Rise of the Runelords and Curse of the Crimson Throne. Although I initially wasn't as taken with Golarion as other campaign settings, it certainly saved a lot of time to use Golarion for the AP. Golarion has grown on me since then and I've been itching to run a non-AP campaign set in Golarion.

If I were to run a non-Golarion campaign (homebrew or other published setting) I'd certainly still use the Pathfinder rules.

Mr Baron

First Post
Golarion

Golarion...

I use to be running a modified FR setting, but I have migrated over to Golarion. In addition, I have thrown Ptolus, DaD and Necro's adventures into Golarion as well.

Psychotic Jim

First Post
Are we talking the Pathfinder adventure paths, or just the Pathfinder RPG itself? I'm running games both in Forgotten Realms and in Green Ronin's Freeport using the Pathfinder RPG.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads