• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What should be added to the Realms?

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
I'm with you, Jurgen. But it seems like they're going to have enough to cover with the time-line skipping they're doing...

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
I'd like to see an explicit place for every race and class in the PHB to come from in the Forgotten Realms. More than one, really. All gnomes shouldn't come from Lantan, and all halflings shouldn't come from the Shining South. There should be several communities sprinkled around, and it should be broken out in a sidebar near the front of the book, so that the guy playing the dwarf warlock can get some good suggestions from his DM as to where the character might be from, or the tiefling rogue or the gnome warlord or what have you.

RichGreen

Adventurer
Jürgen Hubert said:
In continuation of this thread, here's a new question:

Personally, I'd love to see new game treatments of all the continents and regions outside of Faerun...

Totally agree! I'd like to see all of these areas (re)visited.

Cheers

Richard

Einan

First Post
A glass hill under which rests the corpse of Elminster. And a dancing floor on top, so everyone will be able to dance upon his grave.

Einan

Jürgen Hubert said:
In continuation of this thread, here's a new question:

Personally, I'd love to see new game treatments of all the continents and regions outside of Faerun...

New novels (gasp!) with competent villains, set in the advanced timeline after Mystra bit the dust. Her Chosen should instantly lose their immortality, so at best they have to rely on Potions of Longevity to keep living.

Slink RatBane

Explorer
:heh: I got to have more Cowbell!
cowbell_skit.jpg

Remove ads