• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What would you like to see dropped from Dungeon?

What would you like to see dropped from Dungeon?

Psychic Warrior

First Post
Poll forthcoming. I know Wil Save is already a casualty but this is a 'wish list' of sorts.

I would remove Downer, Mt Zogon, The Portent and Letters to the Editor myself (and would like ot have replacment cartoons that are actually funny!)

Last edited:

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
I'd like to remove everything.

I like blank pages so I can create everything on my own.

Seriously, I'd like to stop thinking about Dungeon magazine for a while. The whole Wil Save argument (especially on the Paizo boards) has me depressed...

Psychic Warrior

First Post
DaveMage said:

Seriously, I'd like to stop thinking about Dungeon magazine for a while. The whole Wil Save argument (especially on the Paizo boards) has me depressed...

I can understand that. This is, obviously, a spin off from the ENWorld thread (I refuse to read the piazo thread due to the bad press I have seen about it - stuff like that really ticks me off too). Didn't mean to step on any toes but I was very curiosu to see what people would like to keep and/or get rid of.

For what its worth Wil Save has only 2 votes so far (and Downer has 11! Haha! ;) )

Jupp

Explorer
DaveMage said:

/cynical

I love that idea. And it would be so cheap for Paizo. We pay 70$ a year and get 70 empty pages every month we can fill them on our own with the content we want.

Perhaps then everyone will be pleased by Dungeon and the discussion will end :\

Voadam

Legend
I want to see an end to print only. I eagerly await the time the individual adventures or issues are available as PDFs or a collection like the Dragon CD.

Remove ads