• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Whatever happened to old board members...

I miss the Kwalish horde. At least, Kwalish Apostate. I may have Kwalish Apostate on permanent "ignore," but doggonit, it was nice to have someone following me around and making fun of my posts. It meant that someone, at least, was reading 'em! :)

I miss Sacred Cow (did they change to "Holy Bovine"?).

I miss Wandering Monster (whose sig file was the greatest, even if I've now turned off sigs and avatars...).

LightPhoenix

First Post
Henry said:

You may well have had different experiences than mine.

I am an original member of the Pantheon. (Henry, God of Enthusiasm, "C'mon, August!", Deities local #7347, pleased to meet you.) However, I no longer play in those ivory halls of Mount Hater.

Woooooooooooooow. I didn't think I was that old. Yeah, I'm a lurker, but geez, that makes me feel sooooooo old. How old is this list??

And you know you're old when you can remember Henry's "C'mon August!" :)

Amazing. (And yes, I'm on the list and yes this is the same LightPhoenix...)

333 Dave

First Post
::sniff sniff::
I'm honored to be included on the origional list. Eric was close, its 333 Dave not Dave333 :D. But I'm still here...

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
WOW, this make me nostaglic, I can't believe I've been here so long. Really sad how many people are gone, and how most people here now wouldn't even remember some of us over at nutkinland.

Remove ads