• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What's Hot? What are you playing besides 3E

Alaska Roberts

First Post
The subject line says it all.

What else besides 3E is everyone playing, what new games are you looking forward to?

For me its

Cull of Cthulu d20
Marvel/DC HeroClix
Battletech

Anything else?

I'm really looking forward to d20 CoC. However, I don't like playing a really typical D&D campaign if I can find a twist to play intead, so this really isn't a change for me: it's just using the same system in another genre. I'm curious about the new mechanics, and then I'll borrow liberally for my other games, most likely.

Wild Karrde

First Post
Champions and D20 Star Wars. I picked up the Wheel of Time but as of now only myself and the guy who would run it is interested in it.

I'm also looking forward to CoC D20.

Thengil

First Post
RPGs

Vampire: Dark Ages
Cyberpunk (soon at least!)

Computer games
Grand Theft Auto 3 (woohooo!)
Pro Evolution Soccer (the best sports game ever)
Baldurs Gate2
SojournMUD (rarely nowadays)

Looking forward to Secrets of Freeport but that doesn't count does it?

Synicism

First Post
What am I looking forward to?

Hmm... more Dragonstar.

What am I playing now?

GURPS (Kingdoms of Kalamar conversion)
Werewolf: the Apocalypse

And that's about it. I'm on d20 hiatus for awhile. <g>

Jezrael

First Post
I'm running an FR campaign converted to the WEG D6 system, and am playing in a d20 FR/DM's demented imagination game and a WoT/hombrew/Talislanta 4E game. Plus I might start running Star Wars D6 again

Shadowrun
Wheel of Time
A mixture of Space Gothic (adventures) and Dragon Star (game system)
Midgard
Torg

(And Computer Games: Jagged Alliance 2. Best game ever, or at least playable once every year)

Remove ads