• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What's left from the Monster Manual (1977).

Which of these would you like to see converted in the Creature Catalog?

• Beetles (rhinoceros, water)

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Cerebral parasite

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Dolphin

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Lizard (Minotaur, subterranean)

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Mammals, giant (beaver, lynx, otter, porcupine, ram, skunk)

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Neo-otyugh

• Pleistocene animals (mammoth, mastodon, irish deer, baluchiterium, titanothere, etc.)

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Sprite

• Strangle weed

• Wind walker

Votes: 7 29.2%

Krishnath

First Post
Well, I'm glad to have been of service.

I have a semi-conversion of the dolphin somewhere, although I must admit I increased it's intelligence to 9 to more accurately show the creatures high intelligence... Don't know If I should post it or not...

Pale

First Post
BOZ said:
i thought i set it so you could vote for more than 1...

Nope, it tells me that I've already voted on the poll... if there is a link or button to push in order to vote again, I cannot find it.

Grazzt

Demon Lord
Same thing with the Giant Crab. It will appear in a Necro product in the future. Just gotta post it on our site here sometime.

Great poll though BOZ. Didnt realize we had done so much work.

Holy Bovine

First Post
Pale said:

Nope, it tells me that I've already voted on the poll... if there is a link or button to push in order to vote again, I cannot find it.

When you first vote you can click on more than one box and get multiple votes that way. The polls seem to use the system that if you are checking a white box you can click more than one choice (and it registers them all). if you are clicking on white circles you only get one choice.

Once you've voted though you can't cast another vote.

Try posting a test poll in Meta and try it out if you like.

Cheers

Desdinova

First Post
I'd vote for any of the normal mammals remaining (hyena, etc). Both for the fact that they are probably among the least likely to show up in the next one (since it's going to focus on bigger CR's), and for use for other things like Druids and Rangers and such.

Remove ads