• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What's the best looking HUGE D&D miniature?

Which HUGE sized miniature is the best looking?

• Huge Gold Dragon

Votes: 22 14.6%
  • Cloud Giant

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Storm Giant

Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Treant

Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Warforged Titan

Votes: 14 9.3%
  • Behir

Votes: 60 39.7%
  • Bulette

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • Fiendish Tyrannosaurus

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Fomorian

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Glabruzu

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Huge Red Dragon

Votes: 12 7.9%
  • Nightwalker

Votes: 5 3.3%

Big Jake

First Post
Out of the huge-sized miniatures (sounds like an oxymoron, doesn't it?) which one do you think is the best looking?

I really like the Bulette. Though fairly simple in design, I like everything from the pose, color and the simple density makes it appear daunting.

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
In my opinion, the Behir is the most impressive - a glorious sculpt and paintjob.

The Storm Giant is not far behind - the detail on the face and eyes is wonderful.

I haven't yet seen the Warforged Titan or the Huge Red Dragon, however.

(I own 9 Huge miniatures: Behir (x2), Storm Giant, Glabrezu, Bulette, Treant, Fiendish Tyrannosaurus, Nightwalker, Fomorian).

Cheers!

Last edited:

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
Yeah, Behir I think takes it for me too.

I like all of them, actually. I think that for the most part that GoL is a gorgeous set.

KB9JMQ

First Post
I voted Treant but the Bullette is a very close second.
Of course this is out of the six I have so far.
(Bullette, Treant, Cloud Giant, Formian, Nightwalker and Fiendish TRex)
Now of just the pictures the Behir looks great.

moticon

First Post
I like the titan, followed by the cloud giant. Wish I had the behir and don't really want the red dragon I got... (I have a really good metal red dragon I did myself that is much badder...)

But they're all pretty good. I was at the FLGS yesterday and had to really steele myself from dropping another $20 for another box of biggies. Love all those Giants.

Moticon

Thotas

First Post
I have the Nightwalker, and when I went to buy another set, my FLGS was out so it's the only one I've got. It's gotta be the least of the set, though. It's practically only one color, and is a very basic humanoid shape. Not much to make it interesting.

RPGgirl

First Post
Big Jake said:
Out of the huge-sized miniatures (sounds like an oxymoron, doesn't it?) which one do you think is the best looking?

I really like the Bulette. Though fairly simple in design, I like everything from the pose, color and the simple density makes it appear daunting.
For me, I like the Behir with Treant and Bullette tied for a close second. I have them all except the Storm Giant and WarForged Titan (which by the the way, I would trade for if any body has extras). The Red Dragon is okay, as is the T-Rex and Glabrezu.

The ones I don't like, the Nightwalker and Fomorian (and yes, I have multiples ... blah)

Tracy

Terraism

Explorer
I voted for the Behir. The only ones I don't have are the Gold Dragon and the Warforged. Got two nightwalkers, t-rexs, treants (three treants, actually,) and a two fomorians. Interestingly enough, one of the nightwalkers is kinda cool, 'cause it glistens. The second is missing any colour other than straight black, for some reason, and very not cool.

RithTheAwakener

First Post
I also like the Behir, but im a huge fan of the Cloud Giant, he just looks plain badass. If the Storm giant looked half as cool as it, id use it more. The Gold dragon is also quite impressive.

Aristotle

First Post
The Behir is a fine looking mini, but I gave my vote to the bullete. That critter has had a special place in my heart since 1st edition. The sculpt and paintjob are great.

My players have already had an encounter with a mated pair (I have 2 of them). The player's don't normally see minis until they encounter them for the first time. While the party was more than able to take out the monsters it was funny (and possibly more realistic) to watch how they reacted to the size difference and how their characters tended to 'play it safe' more than they did before I had the minis.

Cool deal!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads