• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What's the color of Sonic?

Notmousse

First Post
And no I don't mean the hedgehog.

I've recently come across a Sonic addition to my weapon (oil of sonic weapon or some such) and thus need a corresponding die. At first I tried simply ruling out what wasn't already taken... Blue for Ice, Red for Fire, Green for Acid, Yellow for Electricity, and Purple for Poison (rarely used) damage (and yes, I bought dice for each), but the remaining colors don't seem suitable for my Sonic needs.

White, Black, Orange, and Brown. None of these fit my need for something that I can just roll and your average GM just *knows* it's Sonic damage.

Last edited:

Notmousse

First Post
But sound can travel through much more than air, which is why Sonic works as a damage type. Sonic can travel through anything except void.

And just as a side note most of my dice (well D6s, which is what all my extra damage dice are) are black, so I'm hesitant to use that.

Remove ads