• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What's your favourite alignment?

What's your favourite alignment?

• Lawful Good

Votes: 18 16.5%
  • Lawful Neutral

Votes: 12 11.0%
  • Lawful Evil

Votes: 5 4.6%
  • Neutral Good

Votes: 27 24.8%
  • True Neutral

Votes: 10 9.2%
  • Neutral Evil

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Chaotic Good

Votes: 27 24.8%
  • Chaotic Neutral

Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Chaotic Evil

Votes: 0 0.0%

tuxgeo

Adventurer
Voted CG, though my Rogues tend to be CN. I made a LG Invoker of Fate (of "Ioun") for Encounters, and that's my only LG PC so far. Bards and Storm Sorcerers aren't likely to go Lawful, nor are elf Clerics.

Last edited:

Mary_Crowell

First Post
I like to play NG and let the character slide toward Neutral as she finds things that matter more to her than conventional depictions of good and evil--like libraries, art, and music. Alternately, I like to play the coldly intellectual Neutral character who discovers over the course of the campaign that there people, ideas, and things that need to be protected and cared about and finds her way to NG by epic levels.

Psyga315

Explorer
I sort of like playing a Chaotic Good character, mainly because while they sort of act like the villain and don't play by the rules, they're still good and fighting for (what they think) is a justified end.

DanotheSlender

First Post
chaotic good, they believe in true personal freedom as long as that freedom doesn't impede others freedom. They are a juxtaposition in that they will follow laws as long as their freedoms aren't compromised, but have no qualms speaking and acting against laws that they see as being restrictive against peoples freedoms. Taxes for the king? if they all go to the protection of the realm and infrastructure (roads are good for everyones freedom) but if it oppressive taxes and the nobility are feasting in a time of famine for the majority...well let them try to tax me..

Game On!!

DireWereTeddy

First Post
Neutral good, by far, is my most played alignment. It's the one that closest matches my own viewpoints and thus makes it much easier for me to play. That said, I've also played by fair share of lawful characters: good, neutral, and evil. I've dabbled in the chaotic axis, but it doesn't really speak to me, likely because I'm ADD and have to really fight to keep general chaos from overwhelming my life.

ggeilman

First Post
I don't think it is a question of whether they admit it or whether they consider themselves evil. It is their actions that dictate what their true alignment is.

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
Sure, but we're not paying someone to follow them and see what alignment their actions go with... we're asking them to self report.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads