• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Wheel of Time - Hunt for the Horn

Calim

First Post
I am fixing to run a game in real life and was wondering what the interest was on here.

I would like to play in one but I could also toss my hat in and dm if no one else comes forward and there is enough interest.

Last edited:

Sen Udo-Mal

First Post
I love wheel of time but don't play it in "Real Life" at all :(
SO I would be interested... I generally can post a couple of times a day if stuff is happening... well at least on the weekdays. On the weekends my wife doesn't like me on the computer as we don't get to see each other during the week, so if it that is cool I would totally be interested...

Ashrem Bayle

Explorer
Great game. I don't think I have interest in playing in another game, but check out the one in my sig for inspiration. We are having a great time.

Sen Udo-Mal

First Post
I say yes... post some guild-lines for character creation and I'm sure players will come :)
I am not sure what I would play BUT I would totally love to play something :D

Calim

First Post
The timeline would be set to the first book

And I think it might be fun to go hunting for the Horn.

So 4th level characters

32 point buy

and I guess we will see

Sen Udo-Mal

First Post
Ah very cool...

OK I did not bring my book with me today but I will either do a northern armsmen or woodsmen, kind of depending on what other people are playing... maybe going to wolf-brother path? hmmm

Remove ads