When children were considered innocent

Silver_Shulad

First Post
[Narration] Moves past the boards taking a look in glancing the letters on Katies leters begons to swirl and crature a translucent copy forming more stated argument for the ties that seem to bind the minds to these letters and notations.[/narration]

This was all started over a child.. Well, so be it, all have made valid arguments and points to both there sides. The half-elf Ulvian makes himself know as a neutralist and yet he is pressed upon, sad really. Now instead of bantering over post cards and making this longer drawn then need be. A suggestion, keep words to yourself, all of this has become very redundant, and making all of you look like fools, present not excludes, the young will always be naive.

It is no longer in the hands of the 'Lycanthrope' race, or any others, this act seems to be over so let it be. It is only one persons dicission, and that is the childs, and upon his making it, will seal his fate or bring back life to his now i would assume most tattered and shattered, confused mind.

Silver.

Ulvian

First Post
Silver

Well said and yes the child has decided to join the pack. I have spoken with him on this, and if that is his wish so be it. I will offer him any support he may need.

Crinos,
You make many assumption about what I know and have felt, You are entilted to your opion I supose. Though Katie is not the reason the boy was attacked. Crinos is the reason the boy was attacked, Loc is the reason the boy was attacked. The childs greatest strength is his heart I hope that you, and your pack will see that and not poison it.

The strength of a man comes from his virtue, and resiliance in the face of adversity.

Ulvian

Grey Wolf

First Post
Katie, We do not wish to destroy all vampire, only those who follow Defcarr. And as far as Ice never hurting anyone, ask Vixen about that. And Ulvian, You once again have made yourself seem the fool. This is the last I will reply to you, as I now have a more important task ahead. And last, Silver, I respect your abilities and your drive to fight Defcarr and his minions. If only others would follow your example, weather to protect others, or for any other reason, as long as he is stopped.

Crinos, Elder of the Pack of the Red Moon

Silver_Shulad

First Post
[narration]The words upon The Elder WereBeasts note again in another effect duplicate and re-arrange shifting about to for yet another note.. the letters conform to take mental dictation.[/narration]

This really has gone far enough, Ulvian has given no reason for harsh words and has been getting them, settle this, or silence.

Katie, Young and brash, but you speak well it has ended so leave it..

Ulvian, You are a fine gentlmen and have handled all of this well, i would skip upon relpying to this Elder.

Crinos, I do not need you to speak of me, even in well regard about anything, my torrent with Defcarr i believe goes far beyond your understanding.. You call yourself an elder of this 'redmoon' but an elder to what? I have held my tongue but now i will speak.. An elder to infants and children, with no direction, but to be a ragabash pack of miscreants, so being an elder of pups is nothing to boast about. Maybe if you would keep a more neutral outlook and stop playing in idle prattle and harping upon any that do not agree with you, i may be able to see past your aformentioned transgressions, and words.

The child has dicided, and i believe it was a poor choice, but that is his choice, though you may like to know, if i am within the area and another is hurt because he changes.. I will end him completely, then come after the one who made him, the one that did not right the affliction upon him. I would quantly ask that all of this chidded banter stop, and let it end here, everyone seems to have gotten their last words in.

Silver Shulad.

Last edited:

Sir Kellandros

First Post
To all concerned, You are all as arrogant as you are ignorant. You try to force your own ideals and beliefs onto others who neither want nor need them. And as soon as one tries to finish the arguement, some outsider steps in to rant more. I must say, while I have no love for Vampires, or Lycans for that matter, you all sicken me so much more.

Sir Kellandros, Paladin of Karrnath.

Silver_Shulad

First Post
[narration] Silver passes a moment looking to Kellandros as he looks to the boards, again right before his eyes as he signs his name the inking of his letter begins to swirl creating a duplication of of letters to form said below.. [/narration]

Sir Kellandros,

It would seem 'you' are now one of these forementioned 'outside forces' correct? Please, if you feel a need to step into the limelight and perch upon your 'high-chair', to look along your very distingushed nose, please, do not stain the cushion upon which you settle.

Arrogants hmm? I now see hypocrasy.

With Greatest Respects,

Silver Shulad.

Lily

First Post
Gentleman,

This discussion has gone far enough. We are doing nothing but stepping on each other's toes.

Sincerely,
Lily

Silver_Shulad

First Post
[narration]again the inking of his letter begins to swirl creating a duplication of the letters to form said below.. [/narration]

Lily,

Agree and yes, thank you for reiterating my words, though toes i do not worry about, and it seem you have stepped on more then most.. Thank you again, for this redundancy of my own words as well as Ulvian's own.

Silver Shulad.

Lily

First Post
Mister Shulad,

Are you personally involved? No, I think not. So if I have stepped on your toes it is because you voluntarily put them out there. Ulvian is my apprentice. A task he volunteered for, so he is subjected to my opinions, because his effects me greatly. It that hard to understand?

Sincerely,
Lily

Remove ads