When children were considered innocent

Ulvian

First Post
I wrote here asking for help for a small child. As we all know that child has now made his choice, our arguing as has been said on numerous replies, will not help this child. So let us drop these pointless arguments, for I do not wish to feel I am the cause for such.

Ulvian

Katie

First Post
Lily,

I'm sorry but, yes, Silver is a part of this for:
1. Vampires are a part of his expertise and this all involved the fact that the boy was injured because I was defending a vampire

2. Silver has knowledge in Lycanthropy also

3. Well..because he is it's simple as that

Sincerely,
Katelin Kikonos aka Katie

Babylon Logos

First Post
*An elven lass stares at the posts quietly. She shakes her head before scrawlign her own note.*

How about you all just can the damn arguement and move on with your lives. If your two peoples are out to end the exsistance of each other. Just do it and save me the time of hunting. Not to mention the costs of stakes. Silver isn't cheap ya know.

Babylon Logos, the discourse of the first

*The Elf tacks her page up, walking off.*

Ice_Lioness

First Post
*A figure cloaked in shadow moves up to the boards, silently examing each sheet of parchment before pulling out her own and beginning to scribble upon in with a neat and practiced style of writing.*

Crinos,
If you truly wish to settle blame upon someone for this boys misfortune then place it upon me. I was merely defending myself against Locdonan and my dear neice stepped in to help me, which almost resulted in her death by your claw.
It was your pack alpha which attacked me without just cause as Vixen's death does not befall as my fault. I merely agreed to the request of a rival and understanding friend. One can not blame the person who granted requested release, however, it should be rightfully placed upon the pack alpha that abandoned his pack and most of all showed disloyalty to his mate in a moment of need.
I also highly agree with Katie, pick your fights only with the vampires that wronged you and don't judge an entire species because of the actions of one, simply judge that individual.

Signed,
Lord Ice of the Western Lands

*The figure tacks the parchment up onto the board before turning and slipping into the shadows.*

Drindin

First Post
*Written in common, somewhat messy, obviously a males handwriting, posted on a piece of simple parchment*

Don't lie about vampires. They're evil through-and-through. I don't base the actions of a species based on the actions of individuals. I've hunted vampires since I was sixteen years old. I have seen the atrocities, and the strife that vampirism spreads. I have seen entire villages turned over night by one, blood thirsty, over-sized parasitic son of a bat-hag. I have seen the dark magics that create these fiends, and have fought against lords and underlings alike.

I've also heard of this so-called 'turning to the light' act these monsters put on. Mark my words... wether or not they're saying that they've come to the right, it's a physical impossibility. Vampires are evil by nature, and by very reason of their existence.

*the name on the bottom is scrawled out in a loopy signature, and reads simply,*

SLAYER

Grey Wolf

First Post
First and last, Vampires are not a speices. You are not living, and cannot be born a vampire. You really think we attacked you because of the weakling Vixen? We do not mourn her now, nor did we ever. And as for beiong loyal to a mate, our loyalty is to the pack, not to one indivdual, and she new it. We do not care for your excuses, evil one.

Crinos, Elder.

Ice_Lioness

First Post
Crinos,
And they say that we vampires are barbaric, as to where a lycan cannot even commit its love to one individual. And if as you are saying is true then shouldn't he be treated as a criminal, as he commited treason to the back by abandoning and leaving it? You lycan seem to bend the rules for pack members to make yourselves look better, true, a lycan's loyalty is to his pack, but his love she only be for one. You all just refuse to admit that your pack alpha is responsible for the death of one of its own members.
Signed,
Ice of the West

Remove ads