When did you start posting your story hour?

When Did You Begin Posting Your Story Hour?

Aangord

First Post
I will be starting a story hour at the end of this year.

i have been DM for several months now in my gaming group

A'vandira Silvermane has written a storyhour about the adventures that our group has experienced ( altough he is still several session's in updates behind ;) )

luckily we have a surplus of Dm's in our group of 8 ( of which 6 people are passive or active DM)

So i have now a welcome break From the master seat. ( very convient now real life has caught up ) I also wil be recording the adventures of our gaming group this time around until we switch back to The Great Forest campaign that i run.

Last edited:

Shmoo

Explorer
Piratecat said:
The question is, does anyone still remember that first post about the minotaur sea battle?

While I never posted a story hour, I joined the boards sometime in late 2000 or early 2001. I began reading Sagiro's story hour and he had already posted quite a bit of it. I'm not sure what made me read it originally. Of course there were many fewer story hours then, so it was easy to find one. Once I caught up on Sagiro's, I started reading yours, Piratecat. They are still the only two I read (and as you can tell from my post count, I don't participate in the rest of the boards much either).

I also remember that sometime in the summer of 2001 or 2002, I ran into Sagiro at a baseballprospectus.com event at the Uno's in Kenmore Square. I had long suspected he was a baseball fan due to his use of player names as NPCs (Embree, Conine, etc.), but it was funny to meet him there (I recognized his real name on his nametag).

Unfortunately, I never got to participate in either of your games and I no longer live in Boston. Missed opportunities...

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
Wow, has it really been almost four years? Damn.

I started Metamorphosis in June of 03. You'd think I'd have it finished by now. :D

BD

Rackhir

Explorer
Well our DM Shilsen had been sending us summaries of the sessions from when we started in March '05. But I actually started posting them to the story hour thread the following January '06.

aboyd

Explorer
Thanks for the bump, el-remmen. I just voted. I started my story hour just a few days ago. I'm stuck on the next entry. It is the first entry I didn't write -- the DM wrote it. But it doesn't jibe with what comes before or after it, so I'm rewriting it, and it's really difficult to keep the DM's flavor and even a few lines of his text. Back to the struggle....

Remove ads