When the dice gawds smile on you (complete short story)

geosapient

First Post
Goldmoon said:
I gamed with a guy in Korea who, after every gaming session, would take any dice he thought were very unlucky and set them aside. He would then spread all his other dice in a semicircle around the seperated dice and make them watch while he smashed his unluchy dice with a hammer. He was convinced that kept most of his dice in line.

I used to do this also. Except I would take the die out to the rock pile and smash it with a sledge hammer. Then I would gather up whatever remains I could find and sprinkle them back into my dicebag.

evermind

First Post
used to put dice who weren't "performing" into a special bag, the "unreliable red brigade".... afetr a few months of exile they would be returned, to see if they were "up to snuff again" if not........ well, I own a blowtorch, 'nuff said !

In recent times; I found out that a dice will do "better" if rubbed quickly along the leg of the closest (playing) female in the group. Works wonders - of course, get the permission from said female first, she might.... "object", violently so =) Still, a feasible method - too bad I am forbidden to use while I GM....

Last edited:

Remove ads