D&D (2024) Where are the real previews?

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
From a marketing standpoint, putting something out in the channel to balance out things like the company president resigning would be good....

From a marketing standpoint, I think the opposite - it would be a pretty transparent distraction ploy, and nobody would swallow it as sincere. It would invite all critique to be framed in terms of their leadership issues.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
From a marketing standpoint, I think the opposite - it would be a pretty transparent distraction ploy, and nobody would swallow it as sincere. It would invite all critique to be framed in terms of their leadership issues.
I'm not suggesting waiting to release something as a response, but rather a steady regular flow of material. Hence the survey and the pre-announced schedule of rotating content.

SteveC

Doing the best imitation of myself
I'm not suggesting waiting to release something as a response, but rather a steady regular flow of material. Hence the survey and the pre-announced schedule of rotating content.
Regular marketing posts, gradually increasing in detail as everything is finalized, giving us fun little tidbits on the new edition would be a fun way to handle it.

Remove ads