Where Art Thou, Weekend Posting?

Kaodi

Hero
This is something I have never quite understood. People say that it is much less common to post on the weekends, and I guess this seems to be the case. But why is it so? If posting is a hassle, would it not be less aggravating to do it on a weekend than on a weekday after work?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
What thy saith be true. But be it known that thy companions post mostly from the fields and not from the hearth. :p

fields = work
hearth = home

And my work weekend is so crazy I can only do little things over the Thu - Sun morning. And now I'm off to catch up.

HM

Starman

Adventurer
Many people kill time at work by posting on the forums. I probably would too, but this is one of the sites blocked at work.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I think some game on friday, saturday, or sunday either at home, friend's home, or online. Others have family/date night or are partying.

-Posted via mobile device.

Jemal

Adventurer
I post whenever I have time, very rarely is that at work (Plus posting on my phone is a bit of a hassle). Weekends don't really mean anything to me, b/c I haven't worked a 'mon-fri' job in many years.

rangerjohn

Explorer
Weekends don't mean anything to me because I am retired/disabled. But most do use weekends for more social activities, as others have commented.

Remove ads