• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Where Can I Find Decent Fey Miniatures?

Flynn

First Post
Good Afternoon, All:

My next campaign will focus on fey, which puts me in a bit of a predicament. I use minis a lot at the table, and I don't have very many fey minis at all. Where would you suggest I look to find some decent fey miniatures? Do you have any recommendations on specific ones?

Thanks In Advance,
Flynn

rgard

Adventurer
Collectible Miniatures Games - D&D Miniatures - D&D Minis Sorted by Creature Type - -- Fey

This is Troll and Toad. They have a nice selection of minis. Only 4 in heir creature type-fey section, but a lot of other ones can sub for fey.

For fey, I might be tempted to go for non-D&D minis to make them more odd-looking.

Try searching on the Reaper Minis site:

Reaper Miniatures :: OnlineStore

Search by type of fey you want. Faerie and sylph worked when I searched on those just now.

Thanks,
Rich

There's a couple of decent ones in the Dreamblade range, which you might be able to find going very cheap on the second-hand market. An ok redcap, a sprite or two and some plant creatures, and all manner of other weirdness which could be fey depending on how bizarre you wanted things to get...

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Do a search for Arcana Unearthed, Arcana Evolved, Hackmaster or Fairy Meat minis. They should all have things you'd like.

In addition, there is always the option to look for Elf minis in a smaller scale. I've seen some over the years, so I know they're out there.

These days, I'd probably start at Noble Knight Games.

TheAuldGrump

First Post
The Wargames Foundry has some very nasty high court Unseelie sorts in their Elves line. Be warned that the line is not grandma friendly.

2b.jpg

Bronwyn's Retinue is mostly safe for viewing.

As mentioned, Reaper has some nice examples as well.

02821_G.jpg

Ice Queen

02768_G.jpg

Fairy Queen

02793_G.jpg

Fairy Princess

14469_w_1.jpg

Fairy

02445_w_1.jpg

Fairies

02741_G.jpg

Fairies & Nymph

14552_w_1.jpg

Sylph

Their Familiars sets also have a few faerie types. :)

14041_1.jpg

14041_5.jpg

14041_2.jpg

14041_3.jpg

(Warlord Familiars Pack I)

14087_G.jpg

(Warlord Familiars Pack II)

The Auld Grump

*EDIT* Christmas Sophie 2007 has a figure that would work well for a fey, perhaps a Will-O-the Wisp
01422_AF.jpg

Last edited:

falcarrion

First Post
check out the gallery section of the website " coolminiornot".
you will see various painted fairies form different lines.
If you want dark evil fairies check out freebooter miniatures.

check out the gallery section of the website " coolminiornot".
you will see various painted fairies form different lines.
If you want dark evil fairies check out freebooter miniatures.

Just be careful and make sure your computer is wearing it's raincoat before visiting coolminiornot. Just browsing the site subjects your computer to dozens of opportunity attacks.

Minicol

Adventurer
Supporter
Otherworld minis and Freebooter have some decent ones too, even if there is less to chosse from than Reaper.

Remove ads