• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Where Can I find information on Feats

Hawkson

First Post
I have read the hypertest d20 guide and i am aware of those feats. But, a lot of people on this board mention feats I haven't heard of or read. Is there a link to another list/thread of feats?

Also(I may post this in a new topic), but for my druid, can leadership acquire animals as followers? The animals HD would be the level of the followers

Dross

Explorer
WotC has a list of all feats for their products somewhere at their site, with a breif description. (I can't tell you where though, I'm having some problems at the site atm.)

As for Leadership, several times I have heard of Leadership being used to obtain an intellegent mount/animal companion. Although I am not aware of anything specifically stopping you, I think the animal's 1-2 INT score would preclude using this feat to obtain "standard" animal companions (I can't see a standard animal having the intelligence to learn about the druid's reputation for instance).

cmanos

First Post
Hawkson said:
I have read the hypertest d20 guide and i am aware of those feats. But, a lot of people on this board mention feats I haven't heard of or read. Is there a link to another list/thread of feats?

The SRD is a very small portion of the material available for the game. It pretty much represents the feats in 3 books, Player's Handbook, Expanded Psionics Handbook and Unearthed Arcana. If you check out the Wizards site, you'll see there are many more books that they put out, most of them have some feats in them. Then you can start getting into the 3rd party games....

The big thing to remember is you (if you are the DM) or your DM do not have to allow every single feat that exists. It is a matter of sanity to restrict what people can take. If you're DMing and only have access to the SRD, you should only allow feats from the SRD, OR require that players who want to take other feats submit them to you in writing at least 2 weeks before they would take them, giving you time to decide to allow it or not.

Also(I may post this in a new topic), but for my druid, can leadership acquire animals as followers? The animals HD would be the level of the followers

Leadership does not allow you to take animals, but there is a feat out there somewhere which allows this. I believe it is called Wild Cohort, and I believe the Leadership feat is a prerequisite.

Scharlata

First Post
Hawkson said:
[...]Is there [...] another list/thread of feats?[...]

Hi!
Maybe the attachment below is a starting point for your beginning quest :)
Enjoy!

Attachments

• List of Feats 3.5 color v 12 07 2006.zip
    94.3 KB · Views: 62

Thanee

First Post
Hawkson said:

Well, that's something to talk about with your DM. Normally it isn't meant to work like that, though.

Bye
Thanee

P.S. @cmanos: The Wild Cohort feat is a little different, but mostly so.

Remove ads