Where did the Star Trek threads go?

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
For whatever reasons this thread is also appearing in the "General tabletop gaming discussion" subforum (which I thought it wouldn't/couldn't/shouldn't unless it had been marked as "moved" in one or the other) so, the confusion is understandable.

Threads started in the Star Wars/Trek subforum show in General as well. So, it looks like the OP went into the subforum, and asked where all the threads were, though they should have been clearly visible before posting.

Magistus71

Explorer
Something is wrong then, I thought I was in the subforum when I posted, and honestly I didn't see the old threads. Screenshot of what I am seeing.

StarTrek Forum.png

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Those are the top 4 threads, yeah. Lots of Trek ones if you keep doing. You can filter by prefix by clicking on that little Star Trek logo; then it just shows the ones tagged Star Trek.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Something is wrong then, I thought I was in the subforum when I posted, and honestly I didn't see the old threads. Screenshot of what I am seeing.

Ah. What was wrong is that you weren't being terribly specific. It looked like you walked into a bar, and asked, "Well, where's all the beer?"

How old are the threads you are looking for? The forum default is to show you merely the threads that have been active in the past month. If you want older than that, you can scroll to the bottom of the forum page, to the "Thread Display Options" and change how far back you want to look...

thread Display options.jpg

Remove ads