• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Where is the pistoleer?

applenerd

First Post
I have all the released Privateer Press books that have been released. I've seen mention on their website about a prestige class called Pistoleer but I can't find it in any of my books or on their web site. Does anyone know if it has been released and if so where? If not then is it supposed to be released in an upcoming book or something? Thanks!

Arthur Tealeaf

First Post
It's going to be in the upcoming Iron Kingdoms Character Guide that will be released next month or something (supposedly, it's for real this time, after two years of delays). Check out the forums on privateerpress.com, they talk about it a lot. There are also some previews on the right side of the frontpage.

John Q. Mayhem

Explorer
IIRC, one of the free bits they've put out is the rifleman, which (again IIRC) has a note at the bottom saying that the ones that use pistols are called pistoleers. I'm not at all sure about this, but you should check.

Remove ads