• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Where Should My Thread Be?

Terrance888

First Post
Hello. I know what my thread will be about (questions about my 4e campaign, posting results/player journals, and sharing content I have made for it) but I am unsure where to place it: namely between Story Hour and the normal 4e Forum. For Story Hour because I will be posting journals and notes, but I might get more help in the 4e Forum.

So where should this thread be?

Lwaxy

Cute but dangerous
Put the story itself in Story Hour, then ask for help in the 4e forum with a link to the SH. At least that's what I'd do. :)

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
A general way to look at it: if the majority of the thread is about *your* game (like, say, player journals), then it should go in storyhours. If it is more about discussion of your *game*, then it should go in 4e.

Terrance888

First Post
Thank you very much for your replies. I will post depending on the quality I can expect from my player journals (I will be writing my own, of course, but I have a rotating voluntary journal going around)-if it is very high, I would make 2 threads. If it is not, I will just make it in the 4e forums.

I will post after our Sunday Session. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads